•ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•

Song rec: This is how you fall in love- Jeremy Zucker & Chelsea Cutler

•Angelines pov•

The triplets are leaving for la in a little over a week, they're super excited. I'm really happy for them don't get me wrong but it makes me a little nervous. I mean the girls there are beautiful, and the thought of Matt also thinking that makes me sick to my stomach. Plus not seeing them for a week is gonna be weird, we haven't been separated for that long since we met. But I'm sure it will be fine.

I'm currently laying in Matts bed waiting for them to get home, they're out filming a car video right now. I can't remember the topic, something about mermaids I think. I'm in Matts room because despite it being extremely bare in here, he has the comfiest bed. As I'm laying here I feel my eyes get heavier and heavier eventually falling asleep.

•Matts pov•

"Angeline we're back!" Nick yells as we walk into the house

No answer.

"Where is she?" Chris asks

I shrug my shoulders as we head upstairs to look for her. We get to my room first and I open the door seeing her sound asleep in my bed.

"Should we wake her?" Nick says

"Nah let her sleep it's fine we've slept in a bed together before." I answer

"Yeah... before you liked her." Nick replies

"Shut up dude she might hear you." I hit his arm

He puts his hands up in defence and leaves leaving me and Chris.

"Night bro, have fun." Chris winks

I roll my eyes "Night."

I quietly walk into my room trying my best not to wake Angeline. I stop and look at her smiling to myself. Nick was only half right, we have slept in a bed together when I liked her because I've liked her since the day I met her. I remember her walking up to the table and immediately falling for her. And throughout the time I've spent with her it only got worse, she's beautiful. I wanna say something but she's my best friend, I really can't ruin that.

I carefully hop into my bed and get comfortable, she moves a little but her eyes don't open, she flips sides so she's facing me and rests her head on my chest. I smile and wrap my arms around her wishing to stay like this forever.

•Angelines pov•

I wake up but don't open my eyes, my god I'm so comfortable. Suddenly I feel my pillow moving, opening my eyes I immediately realize I'm still in Matts room, and that I'm laying on him. I don't want to move, but what if he's uncomfortable? No he would've slept on the couch if he was. Slowly picking up my head I look up at him and see him peacefully sleeping, I smile and notice the way we're positioned. I've got one leg over his and his arms are wrapped around me.