•ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ•

Song rec: kiss me- Ed Sheeran (I picture them dancing to this song)

•Angelines pov•

It's been two weeks since the triplets came home. I've basically spent every single day since then at their place. Ever since my ep dropped things have been going so well, social media has taken off for me and I have my first show next week here in Boston. Tickets sold out two hours after they went on sale which makes me even more excited to perform, but also extremely nervous. I mean it's my first ever show, but I'm happy knowing I'll have the triplets, Alahna and Nate there with me. 

Matt and I are going to go stargazing tonight since we haven't been in so long. I'm currently grabbing a ton of blankets to bring as it's now November and really cold, especially at night. On the way there we stopped and got hot chocolates to really make sure we'd stay warm. 

We walk down the small wooded path hand in hand until we finally reach the clearing. I lay one of the blankets on the ground and after we lay down we pull the rest of them over us. 

"I was really nervous it was gonna be cloudy tonight." Matt chuckles

"Me too, I'm happy it's not, we haven't been here in way too long." I say

"Yeah I know. So how are you feeling about your show next week?" He asks pulling me closer to him

"Excited, but also extremely nervous, I've never performed in front of this many people before and I feel like no amount of rehearsals is gonna prepare me. I just don't wanna let anyone down who payed." I sigh letting out all my feelings 

"Ang, you're not going to let anyone down. Coming from someone who's been to your rehearsals you are going to do amazing, I know it. You're ready." he responds stroking my arm

I turn my head to look at him and just smile. 

"I love you." I say leaning in close to give him a quick kiss

"I love you." He smiles back

Suddenly he stands up and I look at him confused, we just got here where is he going? He goes onto his phone for a second and I start to hear music playing out of his pocket, he pulls a small speaker out of his pocket and sets it on the ground. He holds a hand out to me smiling, I take it and stand up next to him. 

He places his hands on my waist and pulls me close to him and starts swaying us side to side, when I catch on I place my hands up around his neck. I can't keep the stupid smile off of my face, he remembered after all of these years. 

•Flashback 9th grade•

"Okay class go sit with your partners and discuss what is on your bucket list." The teacher calls out