maid Annie x master male reader 4

it have been almost three months since Mikasa was away and Annie came to your home, now you're enjoying a cup of tea with your friends, Levi, Hange ,Jean ,Sasha ,Connie ,Petra.

Sasha: so how's Annie?

Y/N: she's okay.

Jean:what about Mikasa she have gone for a long time now, we really miss her company.

Y/N: she will be here probably next month.(sipping your tea) she have be writing for me, she's doing good she's the top of her class once more.(sipping your tea) Annie is doing good too she's learning new things, she's a fast learner,i think the both of them will have a good life,a good family and a nice warm home in the future.

Sasha: wait i thought that you're interested in each other? with all those couple stuff that you do.

Hitch: yeah Annie told me.

Sasha: and Mikasa told me too.

Y/N: Annie and Mikasa did the same thing.

Jean: i think that they love you, you lucky bastard.

Y/N: no i don't think so,they didn't say anything about that...i think they are doing it because i saved them,they think that is a way to repay me.

Hange: i think Jean is right.

Y/N: they don't know me that well,they don't know what i have been doing for the past eight years,if they know what  my past i don't  think they will look at me the same.

Sasha: don't say that about yourself...we all have a past.

Y/N: yeah but not like mine.

Sasha: yeah but-

Y/N: (looking at your watch) i need to go Annie is waiting for me, she dose not want to eat alone thanks for the tea Levi. I will be coming next week to check on you.

you stood up and walked outside to find Rainer and Berthold smoking, you walked to them and smacked the cigarettes off their hands.

Y/N: don't put that shit on your mouths again.

Berthold: sorry i got used to it since the war...now that were about to have another one...the stress is eating us.

Rainer:it's hard to sleep at night...i know that it have been 8 years but...i still have them...what about you Y/N do you still see them.

Y/N:......yes....i need to go right now, stay away from that poison.

Rainer: sure doc.

Berthold: how's Annie is she okay?

Y/N: she's fine.

Rainer: he likes her.

Berthold: Rainer!!!!!!!!

Y/N: really?...(why did i feel like that, but who am i) i can tell her if you want to.

but i thought that-

Rainer: yeah you can do that

after giving them a nod you start making your way to your car,when you got home you found Annie waiting for you at the table with the dinner still warm as her welcoming smile.

Annie: good evening master~ i hope you had a nice day, come on set and eat while the food is still warm.

after you took off your coat and shoe you washed you hands and sat with Annie, she was smiling all the time, she was sitting on the chair that is next to you, she tried to feed you sometime which you accepted,she was very happy today more than usual