maid Annie x master male reader 2

Annie was sleeping one her bed,the blanket was covering a little of her body as most of it was on the floor,she slowly opened her eyes as she heard a voice calling for her,when she sat up she looked around the room then to the blanket that now fell from the bed she then pulled it back and wore her chose and walked out of her room to were you are at when she came out of her room and walked downstairs,still rubbing her eyes she looked through one of the windows to find that it was morning already.

Annie:(this's the first time i sleep until morning usually i get woke up so early)

when she walked into the kitchen she saw you making some orange juice,and saw two plates of pancakes on the table,when you looked at her standing on the kitchen entrance still wearing her pajamas you smiled at her and motioned to her with you hand to come in.

y/n:Annie come in breakfast is ready.

Annie: but i thought i was suppose to make the breakfast.

y/n:it's okay consider it as your welcoming meal.

Annie:I'm not good at cooking but i will try to make you dinner.

y/n:that's okay with me now come and set wherever you want.

Annie:set? you mean i can set on a chair not on the floor.

y/n: Annie? how did you live with that old man...i mean he putted you to sell i will not be surprised if her treated you badly,please come sit here and we can talk about it if you want?.

you patted the seat next to you and she slowly walked and sat on it.

Annie: i don't want to talk about it is that okay with you master?.

y/n: it's okay...but one day you have to tell someone about the problems you are facing they might help you and i will be happy to be that person and here some money for you to buy somethings for yourself.

you took out 30 dollars from you wallet and gave it to her,she looked at the money in your hand then she looked back to you and shook her head.

Annie:i can work here as your maid you said that the girl who was here worked as your maid so please let me be your maid i can't let you give me all of this without paying you back and please don't refuse this because i want to do it.

y/n:okay you can start tomorrow.

Annie: thank you don't worry i will do my best.

y/n: about the payment you will be getting 30 dollars by the end of the week and if you want to to help me in the clinic you will get another 10 dollars so what do you think?

Annie: so you are a doctor?wow... that explain why you have this house.

y/n:no that not just because i'm a doctor it's because i own the clinic and people from all the kingdom come here to get their treatment even the queen we live in wall Sina after all.

Annie: we are in wall Sina! i'm really far away from him...thank god... oh there is a problem i don't know anything about nursing.

y/n:don't worry i can teach you i did it with Mikasa too so you will get the roots of it.

Annie:oh is that the girl who came here before me?

y/n:yeah she is, trust me she's so sweet when she come back you will be great friends i'm sure of it.

the both off you sat together eating the breakfast that you made,she was wolfing her food like she did when you first met.you looked at her as you gave her a small smile,when she noticed you looking at her she start eating slowly while hiding her blush.