An ordinary day

BUZZ
BUZZ
BUZZ !

Ughh school😖 I dont even wanna go . Well Im Kalya Harris and im 17 years old and i have braces nd dimples. Ya see im a normal kid , good grades, respectful, sweet , nice.
Okay that last part was a complete lie. When people describe me they never put nice in that description.😭 I dont kno why , i jus speak the truth , and if you dont wanna hear it dont ask me shit ! But anyways i got up did my morning routine and got dressed in my kaki cargo pants with my red half shirt and my red foams. I dont wear makeup so thats out of the question😜. For my hair i jus let my curls hang down.
"Babyy Breakfast is ready." My mom said. I grabbed my bookbag nd ran downstairs.
"Morning Ma and Pa." I said grabbing an orange. "Whats good shawty pimp." My dad said . Yes he calls me Shawty Pimp he's been callin me that since i was little. "Its 8 guess i betta go , bye ." I said leaving .
I grabbed my keys to my grey charger nd went to school.

At school

I pulled up to Miller Grove High School as usual 😒. First i park my car , Then ifuck yo bitch😭😂. Nahfr i got out locked the doors and met up with my girls. Chance, Corta, and Monquie been there for me since 7-8th grade. "Heeeey Bitch." Chance said givin me a hug. This one right here will give you hell. Corta stay ready to pop off , but she's my luh track star and Chance. Monquie is the quiet one she dont really get into drama except with boys😒. Me , Im the chill one , i got a few bitches that dont like me but they aint hittin sooooo ☺️. They bell rang nd we went our separate ways . Chance and I have all the same classes and Monquie and Corta have the same classes.

10 block (1st period )

We sat in our assigned seats whech was right by each other. Then here comes the jocks 😤😒. The basketball players and football players. Them niggas sum real dickheads , all they do is fuck hoes and play they sport. Maurice , the captain of the basketball is the only humble one . He may have his moments , but i kno EVERYTHING about him. And he knows that, i knew him since 7th grade when we was both captain of the basketball teams. Thats how i meant him.
"Maurice stopppp ! " a squeaky voice said. Thats Chance voice . He was bending her arm nd she punched him. "Really Nigga." I said . Then Ms.Troy walked in. I fucks with Ms.Troy she cool asf and she funny. "Maurice sit down with yo ashy ass." She said . They whole class started laughing even me . "I forgot they lotion , cuh i had took a shower this morning." He said with his deep as voice. "You Lie with a straight face dont you." She said laughing. The rest of the class period it was chill didnt really do any work .

*skips*

Lunch B

Finally Lunch time . A bitch been starving all damn day. Me and Chance met up with the girls to talk about our day so far. When corta sat down i already knew sum was wrong. "Whats wrong Corta?" I asked . "Aaliyah gon confront me sayin i heard you had my name in yo mouth. So i said bitch why tf would i have yo name in my mouth when i do t fuck wit you ." She said . "Was she by herself when she confroted you?" Chance asked. "No this bitch had Amber, diamond, and nicole ." Shesaid. "Tay dont even worry bout it hoes gon be hoes." I said . We jus started talkin bout other shit to get our minds off that shit. Until it was time to go.

The rest of the day went well . So i jus drove home changed clothes and took a nap.