Uh-Oh

Still August's Pov

"Kayla What The Fuck." I yelled. She jumped and lil bit and she got out the tub grabbed a towel and went into the room. "Kayla what did i do wrong." I asked yelling. "You are lying." She yelled back . "If i didnt love dont you think I would've been let your ass go fa not givin it up. If i didnt love you i wouldnt have giving you this damn promise ring on yo finger. " i said yelling. She jumped again like i was finna hit her. "But you broke one of your promises." She said crying. "What are you talking about.?" I asked grabbing her and pullin her close to me. "You cheated on me August , i kno so don't deny it ." She said. Then she cried even harder. "Baby im sorr- . " I dont care about a sorry." She said taking the ring off . "Baby dont take that off, i love you ." I said holding her hand. "August get off of me." She said pulling away. I picked her up and laid her on the bed and started kissing on her neck. "A-A-August." She moaned. I took the towel off her and threw it . I started rubbing up and down her body. She moaned louder. "Want me to stop.?" I asked. I was still kissin on her and she couldnt say nun so she shook her head no. I trailed kisses up and down her stomach and i kissed on her breasts too. I took my shirt off and continued to kiss and her thighs. Then i did sum i always said i wasnt gon do. I licked her pussy and began eating her out. I must admit she tastes good. I kept working my tongue on her now wet vjayjay. She kept grabbing my hair and tried to make me stop but i kept going anyway.
Then she came in my mouth and i licked up everything. She was out of breath i kissed up her body and we starting making out for about 5 minutes. Then i pulled away. "Baby , im not goin to pressure you into anything, but Im a man i have needs i hope you understand that. But im extremely sorry fa cheating on you , i knew it was wrong but i did it anyway. But i can control my actions and im sorry. I dont want nobody but you kissing on my tattoos." I said with pleading eyes. "August , ive been thru this situation before and i promised myself i wouldnt let another man walk over me . But I forgive you ." She said . "Babyy i am so happy you said that, and i want to kno everything about your past and i kno what not to do." I said sounding excited.

Kayla's Pov

As soon as August said that , i froze. I dont want August to kno about Myles . Aint no tellin what he can to do to him. And Myles is crazy so , i jus dont want nobody to get hurt. "August, Me and Myles used to date." After i said dat his beautiful smile turned into a mean mug. "Hol up so you fucked Myles ." He said . "No i dint fuck him we dated our first two years of highschool,." I said sounding pissed. He calmed down and said "So what happened." He asked . " he cheated on my wit sum hoe, and he used-d." I stopped . I cant tell August he used to beat on me . "Kayla look at me, tell me what else he did ." He said holding my face and wiping my tears away . I started crying uncontrollably. " He used to beat on me August , thats the only reason he wanna work wit you to get close to me." I said while crying. He didnt say nun . He jus put his shirt onand his shoes . He kissed me and said "I love you and put your ring back on." I smiled a lil and grabbed it. "Where are you going ?" I asked going after him as he was walking out. "I got sum business to handle , i love you babygirl. " he said slamming the door. I put on sum panties sweats, and a sportsbra. And i waited for august to come home