Date Night☺️

Kayla's Pov

When we got back to the house it was 8. So i decided to get dressed. I went took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put sum lotion on. I Decided to wear the tight white dress and my 6 inch rinestone heels. I put on a lil make up and straighten my hair. Jus trying something new☺️. I grabbed my phone and my purse and walked downstairs and i see pink rose petals. How he kno i love pink roses. Then i found a note that says

'Kayla Jennette Harris , jus get in the car and my driver will drive you to the "place" . When you get there jus follow the trail of pink rose petals. Ill be there waiting💕💜'
-August Alsina💘

I am so excited for this date. I walked to the car and the driver drove me to the "place". When i got there it was on the beach and the rose petals led to a table setting with candles but i aint see August. I followed the trail amd stood by the table looking around. "You look beautiful." I heard a voice say . But it wasnt August . I turned around and saw my ex Myles. I immediately got scared. "What are you doing here, how did you find me ?" I asked shaking. "You know you cant hide from me , Kayla. I actually work for August now." He said smirking . Then August came . " Damn Ma you look amazing." August said. I jus smiled a shy smile. "Aye thanks Myles." Augu said giving him dap. "No problem, See you around Kayla." Myles said leaving. Now its jus me and August.
"Im so glad you made it in time, come on ." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to a differnt table. "It's beautiful." I said. "Jus like you , i have another surprise for you." He said going to a microphone. Then he started singing 'kissing on my tattoos'

( yall can listen for yall damn selves 😘)

When he got done singing he pulled out a ring💍. I started tearing up . "Kayla Harris , you make me feel some type of way whenever im around you , you bring out the best in me. And i will do anything to keep you happy . I wanna give you this promise ring , because I promise to keep you happy, i promise to be faithful to you and only you, and I promise one day i will replace this with a wedding ring. Do you accept and will you be my girl?" He said . i have broken down into tears😭😪😪 oh lord. " Yess August !" I said . Then he slide the ring on my right ring finger. I think i love him . Jus hope that my past dont come back to haunt me.

August's Pov

I had to make her mines before anybody tries to get her. She's the only one i want , nd ik Yall probably like boy You August Alsina you got the hoes. But them hoes i aint fuckin wit them no more. And yall also probably sayin your 21 and she's 17 well she finna be 18 in three months and i jus turned 21 soo ☺️. We finished our by eating dinner and jus walking and talking on the beach. Im not going to rush Kayla into anything like sex and shit. Even tho idk how long im gon last but i dont wanna mess anything up . We drove back to the house took showers (not together) luh nasties . And we cuddled on the couch watching that cartoon movie Home.

(Author's note: i love that movie home😭😻)