Chapter 1 Sinbad's hiccups

How will sinbad and Marina  ever get rid of their hiccups? Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters they all go to their rightful owners

One bright summer morning on the seven seas, Sinbad thought his ship could do with a fresh coat of paint. But whenever Sinbad started to paint "hic" he said and paint flew everywhere all across the main deck of the ship, across the railings, and some flew onto spike by accident.

"hic sorry spike hic" Sinbad said as he hicupped some more, " I just can't hic seem to hic get rid of these hic hiccups" Sinbad said as he hicupped again. Just then Marina came to see what all the noise was about and saw Sinbad trying his best not to hiccup again.

" I might have a cure to help you get rid of your hiccups" said Marina trying not to giggle, as she saw all the mess sinbad had made. "What sort of hic cure hic marina?" asked Sinbad confused with what marina's cure was going to be. "drink this cup of water and count to five Sinbad" said Marina as she handed Sinbad the cup of water.

Sinbad took the water and drank it very slowly and started to count to five "1, 2, 3, 4 hic" said Sinbad as he hicupped once more.

Marina decided to try again with another cure by standing on her head. "Try standing on your head and hold your breath Sinbad" said Marina as she got up from her position.

Sinbad stood on his head and held his breath until he stood up again "how are your hiccups sweetheart?" asked Marina hoping her cure had worked. Sinbad stood there for a moment and not a sound came out until "hic" said Sinbad as the hiccups kept coming.

Marina decided to try one last cure and she crept up behind Sinbad hoping that this cure would work and get rid of Sinbad's hiccups. "Boo!!!" Shouted Marina as she watched Sinbad scream and run around the ship like a little child. Marina laughed and said "how are your hiccups Sinbad?" Said Marina in between giggles.

Sinbad stopped running and stood still for a second and nothing came out "oh my gosh my hiccups they're gone" Said Sinbad excitedly as he danced around happily with Marina .

But just then "hic" said Marina "hic" Sinbad sighed and said " don't worry Marina I'll help you to get rid of your hiccups" said Sinbad as Marina continued to hiccup. Sinbad went below deck to try and get rid of Marina's hiccups, as the chimera sailed off into the distance as the sun was setting over the seven seas once more.