chapter 2 Marina's hiccups

How will sinbad and Marina ever get rid of their hiccups? Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters they all go to their rightful owners

Marina continued to hiccup all the way down to the lower deck and the crew couldn't stand all the noise Marina was making. "What is that awful noise?" A crew member named Rat asked. "Marina unfortunately has the hiccups" Sinbad said sighing. All the crew members tried their very best to help Marina get rid of her hiccups, they tried all sorts of things. They tried giving her a fright, holding her breath, standing upside down, and closing her eyes and counting to 5 but none of the cures worked. "oh what am I hic going to do"? Marina asked trying to keep the noise down, but just then spike had an idea of his own to help Marina get rid of her hiccups. Spike went to fetch a squeaky toy from his basket, Spike put it in his mouth and went back to where Marina was still having trouble getting rid of her hiccups. Back at the cabins sinbad was trying his best to help Marina stop her hiccups but nothing was working the hiccups just kept coming. "drink this cup of water Marina and count to 10" said Sinbad as he handed marina the cup of water. Marina took the water and started to count to 10 very slowly "1 2 3 4 5 hic" said Marina as she hicupped again.

Sinbad decided to try a few more cures to see if that would get rid of Marina's hiccups. One cure was for Marina to hold her breath and count to 5 but that didn't work, Sinbad tried again with another cure this time Marina had to stand on her head and count to 3 but that didn't work either, the last cure Sinbad tried was Marina had to spin around 5 times but that just made Marina dizzy and fall down. Sinbad looked like he was ready to give up, but just then there was an almighty crash coming from the upper deck, Marina screamed and jumped into sinbad's arms. " what was that?" Marina asked slightly frightened, "I don't know" said Sinbad as he put Marina down gently, then sinbad noticed something odd about marina can you guess what it was?

"Marina your hiccups they're gone" said Sinbad happily as he held Marina in his arms as they looked into each other's eyes. "I can't believe it my hiccups are finally gone" Said Marina as she started blushing.

Marina and Sinbad leaned into each other slowly as they pulled each other in for a great big kiss. just then the door burst open and the crew members gathered around Marina as all of them celebrated Marina's hiccups having left her forever. Sinbad took Marina's hand and led her up to the upper deck of the ship where the two lovebirds looked up at the stars in each others arms as the beautiful twinkly stars twinkled above the two pirates. Marina sighed and smiled up at the man she loved and Sinbad smiled and pulled Marina in for another great big kiss as the stars twinkled into the night.