MEETING AMERICA CHAVEZ

Y/ns pov.
I wake up and look around at my small bedroom in my small apartment, it is full with overgrown plants from the shelfs and a lot of painting and drawing I did myself on my free time.

I stretch my arms and quickly get up, to get breakfast. I summon a cloud that's big enough for me to lay on and I float over to my kitchen and put toast in the toaster.

When the toast had popped up, I took it out and I put it on a plate, I then put (whatever you put on your toast)
on it and cut it.

I ate all of my toast and then I went to get my clothes ready.

I picked out a beautiful green dress and put it on. It was a bit plain so I made some flowers appear on it.

If u dont like it u can always choose something else, I just thought it matched the whole godess thing

Also if u want you can have like elf ears up to you :)

And I put on my flower crown that I wear all the time.

I chose this one for reasons, you will see why ;)

I quickly checked myself out in the mirror and fixed my hair, and I quickly used my wind powers to bring over my hairbrush.

But honestly out of all my powers, my nature powers where the best.

I made my wind brush our my hair, then it sucked up all my hair into a tornado and made it kinda Curly, but not to curly.

Then I did light makeup and I then walked out the apartment block to the Cathedral where, Christine, Stephens ex, was getting married.

She invited me for some reason, but I accepted because of the free food.

I enter the Cathedral and people look at me, I just wave slightly and I hear a few girls squeal.