GOD YOU'RE SEXY WHEN YOU BEG

Y/NS POV
"This isn't what your children would want" America said before I could shut her up.

I can tell Wanda is mad and she lifts her up, with her powers and throws her on this raised piece of ground.

She looks down at me on the ground and says ,"You look so attractive under me".
But quickly turns her attention to America.
I'm about to get up and attack her, but she turns around and holds me down.

"Bad girl, do you want to get punished princess" Wanda said smirking.

"No" I say looking down, "Then be a good girl".

Now I know what your thinking by punishment, it isn't that kind of punishment, dirty mind you have.

she then walks up to America and stands behind her, "They'll never know" she explains and America then says ,"They may not, but you will" Wanda then started to obsorb her magic.

"WANDA, STOP PLEASE, WANDA" She just ignored me, "ILL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, JUST PLEASE STOP" I say between breathes.

She stops and pins America down with her magic.

"Fine" she then picks me up with her magic, and same with America, but she teleports America somewhere else.

"Where did yo-" she cuts me off ,"To a secret room" .
"Ok" I say looking down ,"So you'll do whatever I say" she says standing in between my legs as I'm sat down on the raised platform, legs hanging over the edge.

I nod " You have a voice use your words" she said touching the top of my thighs, then she starts rubbing them, "Do you want me back?" She asks. I just say silent, "Say it" she says, kind of sternly.
"I want you back" I say blushing, looking right into Wanda's eyes. "Please" I mutter. "Say it again" she whispers into my ear. I sigh" Please Wanda, I want you back" I say and Wanda, cuffs my face.
"God your sexy when you beg". She says.

I blush and look down ,"Eyes on me darling" I look up at her and she pulls me into a kiss, after a few seconds it's turns into a heated make-out and I moan into the kiss, I feel Wanda's lips curve into a smirk and she pulls away.

"I missed this" she said put I quickly stand up on the raised platform,"What?"
She questions.
"Why are you trying to kill America?" I ask and she says ,"I'm doing it for us" she then flys up on to the platform.
And she asks ,"Your mine again, and you don't have a choice" she then put a strand of lose hair behind my ear and puts her fingers on my forehead, I thought nothing of it, until I saw sparks of red.
And I can hear and see things around me, but I can't do anything unless Wanda tells me to.

I hear her teleport back America and she's screaming my name, but I can't do anything.

That's when I see cloud, in a cage, bring held by this monster thing, I'm guessing her survent.

To be continued....
Cliffhanger, fun right I'll get the last chapter out tonight hopefully and be able to start my next story, which I'm thinking off, will be Natasha Romanoff, and it'll be in Black Widow setup.

So I hope u read it when it does come out, <3