She's Gone Crazy🤪

We finally finished the bikes now it was time to test them Jake said he knows a good spot, so now we're in the truck on are way to the spot.

"If I said I couldn't fix the bikes what would you have done?" Momma and I looked at him in disbelief "what are you doubting your mad skills?" He chuckled "no, it's just if I was smarter I would've dragged the rebuild out more."

(A/N- I don't know if this is what he actually says I haven't watched Twilight in awhile)

"I would've said that's to bad we would have to find something else to do" I looked out momma's window and saw the guys in the CLIFF WITHOUT ME!!?? 'OK NOW THEY'RE IN SOOO MUCH TROUBLE' they pushed Jare Bear off the cliff 'AND THEY PUSHED JARE BEAR OFF THE CLIFF WITHOUT ME IMA BEAT THEM' I guess momma saw too because she slammed on the brake and hopped out.

"Oh my god!!" me and Jake got out both of us chuckling. "Their not jumping Bella their cliff diving scary as hell, but a total rush"

"yeah it's really fun!!"

"You've JUMP OFF A CLIFF" Momma screeched "Yup with Sammy and the guys, me and Paulie pushed Jare Bear off the cliff just like they just did" I pouted while both momma and Jake stared at me in shock.

Jake was teaching momma how to ride the motorcycle I am in the front, then she launched forward I tighten my grip on the bar "woah you good?"

"Yeah" them she took off. I love the feeling of the wind in my hair, I feel free momma started to loose control so I helped her turn "slow down!!" She did what as she was told and slowed down then came to a complete stop. We turned around and made it back to the truck without a single scratch while their loading the bikes I think I'll yell at Sammy.

"SAMANTHA ULEY!!!" I yelled getting the attention of all of them on the cliff and on the road "HOW DARE YOU PUSH JARE BEAR OFF THE CLIFF WITHOUT ME!!!"

I glared at him then I smirked deciding I'm going to do something really stupid and I'll get in big trouble for doing. Sammy had a look of horror on his face like he new what I was going to do.

I ran to the edge of the road and jumped into the water blow screaming in delight I heard everyone scream in horror.

Before I hit the water I saw Sammy and the guys jump off the cliff, the water was freezing cold and I kinda regretted jumping but it was fun. I swam to the surface and saw MOMMA AND JAKE splash in the water, then come up frantically searching for me.

I saw Sammy was almost here with the guys also someone else that looks kinda familiar.

Momma pulled me to her and Jake pulled us to him by this time Sammy was here and the guys with... EMBRY with short hair like the rest.

"CARLIE HOPE SWAN WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!??" Came six voices all at once, oof the full name I cringed, I went to speak but my lips were trembling and I was shivering "come on let's get her out of the water" Sammy said taking me out of momma and Jake's arms much to their protest

When we got up the cliff we all went to the truck I was being carried by Paulie my head on his shoulder, I was tried I looked over at Embry and locked eyes he stopped walking and froze looking in my eyes with a far away look in his eyes.

I just closed my eyes wanting to sleep, I guess I did because next thing I know I hear yelling "YOU PUT HER ON A MOTORCYCLE!!!" "Paul!! Hand over Carlie and go, take Embry with you" Paulie was shaking and his skin was getting hotter, he let out a sound that sounded like a growl "NO!"

I felt Paulie moving like he was running I opened my eyes and saw everybody running. I then realized Paulie was kidnapping me!!