Hanging with Embry

I woke up to find out that I'm in momma's room and she's cuddling me tight I gently pulled her arms off me and got out of bed.

I went to my room to get changed, I picked out a black t-shirt the back of it is lace and the front says #Selfie, leggings with daisies on them, black converse, and my sunglasses that I wore yesterday, I brushed my hair and left it down.

After I was done changing I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I go down stairs to the kitchen to see grandpa getting ready to leave. "Grandpa" I called "Hey baby girl how was Sam and Emily's?"

'Oh they told grandpa a lie' "are you going to work?" I asked doing my famous head tilt "ya and I be home late, be good and listen to your mom please" he made a stern look on his face. "Ok, be safe." I said giving him a hug "always am" he stated returning the hug then left.

I ate a banana for breakfast and watched TV intil momma wakes up. Around 9 momma came running down the stairs tripping when she reached the bottom, I rushed to her "Momma are you okay!?" Helping her up, she looked dizzy so I helped her to the couch. "Carlie thank God you're safe!" Once she snapped out of it, she pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, baby you're going to hang out with Embry today, me and Jacob are going to the movies to watch face punch with my friends" Momma rushes out her words "what's face pumch?" I asked "It's a adult movie that you can't watch" she explains I nod.

"Embry!" Running I jump into his open arms "Hopes! I missed you" he said hugging me really tight "I missed you too!" Embry told me we're going to be going to the movies to, to watch Madagascar, later tho right now we're going on a walk in the woods.

"Embryyyy" I whined he was in a tree and I'm on the ground "what hopes?" He said in a teasing matter "I want up toooo" I whine again "let me think about it, hmm no" I pouted and cross my arms. "Pwease" I did my best puppy eyes. He tried resisting, key word 'tried' he gave in with a defeated sigh. I giggled we played jump in the tree for a while.

"Hopes come on let's get some food" I nodded and followed. Embry gave me a piggyback ride to Em's, Sammy took Paula out of the house before we got there. Em made us cheeseburgers for lunch, Embry had 6 and I had 1 and a half. "Hopes we should get going" I jumped up and run to Sammy's car that Embry is borrowing from Sammy.

We got there Embry bought the tickets. I saw momma, Jake, and anther guy. I tug on Embry's shirt, he looked down and I sign 'momma's over there can we go say hi' and I point over to them "Sure let's go say hi" I grin and drag Embry to momma and Jake. I jump on Jake's back and I think ge almost had a heart attack if he didn't hear me giggle, "Hey munchkin, Embry what are you to doing here?" He asked I hop off his back and sign 'we're going to watch Madagascar' jumping up and down.
"Awesome tell me how good it is later" I nod and hugged momma "Hey baby, you being good for Embry?" I nod "um excuse me" the other guy interrupted 'you are excused' I signed to him momma, Jake, and Embry laughed while the other guy looked confused "um Bella 1 who is she and 2 what did you just do?" 'Wow he don't know what sign language is'

"she's my daughter and she doesn't talk in public so she uses sign language" she explains "you have a daughter?" He looked disappointed? "Ya Mike I adopted her on my birthday" he brightened up at this 'eww he likes momma, well to bad she don't like you creep' "Hopes time to go" I nodded at Embry, kissed momma and Jake's cheeks and hit the guy named Mike in his private area.

In the middle if the movie Embry pulled me and him out of the movie theater for some reason telling me we need to go. We arrived at Jake's house? "Stay in the car and don't come out" I just look at him confused as he exits the car.

I see Paulie come out of the woods and into Jake's house after while, I am bored so I roll down the window and when he came out a yelled at him "Paula!" His head snapped at me there was worry in his eyes, he held a finger up "hold on a second" then he took off running in the woods again.

When he came out, all the guys came out Sammy got to the car first he pulled me out and held me tight the rest of the guys seem to form a protective circle around me staring at where they just came from. I figure stepped out of the woods and started to walk towards us when it got closer I could see it was Jake. When he got really close I heard inhuman growls.

He stopped, Sammy spoke "let him come see if he imprints but still be close by" 'What does imprint mean and why do they need to stay close' the guys moved a little and he walk towards me and Sammy "Sweetheart can you look Jacob in the eyes?" I nodded and looked Jake he locked eyes with me and...