𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 (𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆) - ❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝐬𝐞 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑨 ❞

I watched them.

I watched them brutally murder my family just for a few bucks and jewellery. The most useless things on earth to kill for, the only thing precious to me was my family, but now they're dead because of them.

Those whose name starts without A.

Call me a psychopath or whatever you may, but my mother warned me about them. Every night, as tucking me to bed, she warned me about those who can be brutal.

She warned me of what they can be capable of. And those bastards did live up to their reputation. They took the only thing I had, my mother and my sister.

They took my dad when I was only three years old, and from then, my mom, sister and I remained hidden; away from those, those whose name starts without A.

You see, my entire family, from generation to generation has been named with a name from the letter 'A'.

And I, Alex Alastair, was the last of the Alastair generation, the last of the Alastair family. And I was going to serve my family justice.

But of course, I had to have a little fun, didn't I?

Here lies Abigail Alastair. The loving wife, mother and daughter-in-law of the Alastair family. 'With a brave heart, anything is possible.'

I stood there, looking at the marble headstone of my mother. Reading the words written on it, over and over again. Memories and flashbacks from that evening replayed over and over again in my head.

'With a brave heart, anything is possible', the words written on the headstone were the same which my mother said to me every time she tucked me into bed, and till today, I haven't forgotten it.

"I did it mom, I brought the last one." I whispered, stooping down to meet the eye level of my mother's grave.

"I've brought Williams, the last murder of the group," I said, my voice lacing with pride, a feeling of accomplishment and proudness erupted in my chest. Somehow above, I knew she was happy. I knew she can finally rest in peace now, I've fulfilled her dying wish.

"Find th-them, e-everyone of them a-and make them p-pay," My mother lied on the ground, whispering her last words. Her body now fragile, covered with wounds that ooze blood created by these monsters.

The desperate screams of my sister were now silent as the monster in front of me smiled with a sadistic smile on their faces.

"Do we kill the girl?" One of them questions the other, my eyes widened at hearing that.

The light finally leaves my mother's eyes as she whispers her final words, "I love you."

"No, let her suffer. She has no one to depend on, I bet one hundred bucks that she's dead meat by Friday." The other person laughed, his deep masculine voice was one of which I couldn't forget.

That's him, their leader.

Williams Novak, a sadistic man with the desire to murder, brutally murder families, leaving a young one on their own to survive, if they do survive then they will sure come for revenge but are too weak or undertrained to defeat those monsters.

But I will make them pay, I will be the one to burn their ego. And I'll be the one to survive and fulfil my mother's last wish.

And that's what I did, till now.

Here I am, at my mother's grave, paying my respects to the person I love most.

In the 1967 Chevrolet Impala, lied the unconscious body of Williams Novak, my family's murder.

Yes, I made myself capable of fighting, tracking, and killing people. Anything that had to be included in order to find that monster, I did.

I lived up to my mother's dying wish and today, I was going to complete it.