Brother talks

Jack and his older brother Noah were sitting talking about life like they always would after school. "So have you given any thought to what you want to do after high school" Noah asks his brother "um yeah I thought I might try acting like you" Jack says "really maybe I can try and help you get your first role" "really thanks that would be great... but if that doesn't work or I just don't end up liking it I think I will join the army" Jack tells Noah "wow sounds like you have some big plans" Noah says proud of his brother "yeah well I have to do something big so people low that I actually exist" jack states sadly " hey come on people know about you" "yeah as the scnapp twin little brother" jack explains. Noah just sitting think about what he could say to make Jake feel better but nothing can to mind. After a bit Noah says "hey how about you come to set with me this weekend. Then you can see the cast again I know it has been awhile all and mabye I can see if they can give you a small role" "I would love to come to set with you but I don't know about getting a role. One they would not give me a role I have not acted in anything yet. Two people would just think I got the role because of my big brother and I won't to do something of my own" jack explains " ok fine. Hey you do know Sadie is going to be there right" "wait really I will get to see her. Oh I can't wait" "ok calm down jack" "sorry I am just excited" "yeah I see that. Ok well I have to go to set you get your homework done" "yeah yeah see you later Noah"

It was a little while later and jack had finished his homework. Now he was just thinking about what to wear to see Sadie well and the rest of the cast tomorrow. Ever since Sadie joined the cast for season two jack had a huge crush on her. But he could never tell her because he knew she would never like him back. She was 4 years older than him there was no way. But that did not stop jack from having a crush on her and being nervous when ever he went to set with his brother and she was there.

As it got even later in the night jack figured it was probably time to sleep seeing as he need his rest if he was going to be around Sadie all weekend he wanted to be and look his best. So that what he did. Jack went to bed dreaming about what life would be like if he where to date Sadie sink.

_________________
Authors note

Here is the first part I know it is short but it is just the start they will be longer in the future I have so many plans for this story so I will try to update it a lot but no promises

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!

This is now at like 1 in the morning and I published dthis at I don't know around 2 in the afternoon and I was thing that a four year age gap is a little to much so I am going to make jack 17 and his birthday will be December 31 so he is still younger than Noah