On the way to set

As soon as jack woke up he ran to Noah's room to wake him up so that he could go to set and see the cast and especially Sadie.

"Noah wake up we have to get ready to go to set" jack tells Noah as he runs into the older boys room "ok ok I am up no go get ready" Noah tells jack. So Jack ran back to his room to get his beat outfit on.

 So Jack ran back to his room to get his beat outfit on

This is the outfit he decided to go with. Now he made shire to brush his teeth really well with mouth wash and everything. Then he sprayed on some cologne. When I say some I mean a lot.

So that jack was all ready he just had to wait for Noah and jack is not patient. "Noah come on let's go please" "calm down I am coming now"Noah tells Jack as he walked down the stairs.

Now they were in the car on the way to set. Noah had just stared to drive so he drove jack on the other hand was still learning. "So how is the driving classes going"Noah asks his younger brother "it's ok". After a bit of silence Noah speaks again "So are you going to try an get Sadie to go on a date with you" Noah asks randomly "WHAT no one there is no way that she would say yes I am three years younger than her and because of my birthday I am practically four years younger and two there is no way I would have the courage to do that" Jack explain to Noah. "Hey come on now you never now I think if you ask her she would say yes you two would be perfect and if you are to scared don't worry I could help you there" Noah thanks but I am pretty sure she will not want to be seen in public dating a 17 year old. But it's fine let's just drop it" Jake tells the other boy and the rest of the ride is quite.

After a bit they had finally gotten to the entrance of the set. After they got through the gate they went to Noah's trailer. " ok so first I will go let everyone know your here but after that I have a scene to shoot" "ok" with that they both walked out the door and went over to Caleb's trailer. Jack and Caleb were good friends. They would talk about everything together. Because Caleb was older three years older that him he was give Jack advice on everything like school, acting, and love. Caleb new that jack liked Sadie and he always tried to convince jack that he should make a move and ask her out. But jack was scared of rejection so he did not ask and he also had no hope that Sadie even liked him back. Any way that did not stop Caleb from trying to get the two together.

"Hey Caleb" jack says

______________________
Authors notes
Sorry this took so long also sorry it is another short one usually I try to make parts at least 1,000 words but these have only been 500 so I will try and do that with the next one and I will try to get the next one out sooner thank you far reading my story