™CHAPTER [NEW START]™

"Yo Y/n You heard that you going to get adopted" you heard Dia your only friend that's in the same situation as you.

Y/n: Yea but. Who would actually adopt 18 year old I'm too old to be still in here.

Dia: But look you still here aren't you.

Y/n: Yup. I don't actually give a fuck. If they kick me to the fucking curve. Like the others

Dia: Hmm... maybe

Nima: GET YALL ASS UP NOW THERE PEOPLE TO SEE YALL SO YALL CAN GET THE FUCK OUT THIS PLACE.

You heard Nima said the one who takes care of y'all. You roll your eyes as you hide one of your cigarettes in your boot. And Put your jacket on and head downstairs with your friend Dia.

You walk down to see alot of people this time. The other time there where just a few. But why today had a lot of people. You though as you look over to Dia as you see her talking with Some old folks.

You hmm while you chew your bubble gum. You turn as Nima calls you over to some People who looked like they could buy the world. But you didn't give two fucks

Nima: Hey this is Royeon short for Y/n 

Nima said as she puts her arm around you. You cringe but didn't do nothing.

You wave your hand to them with a fake smile. While still chewing your gum but much louder. Until Nima elbow you. Making you stop as you smile in pain.

Taeyeon:  hello my name is Kim Taeyeon

She smiled as she pulled out her hand. You was going to shake it until her ugly ass husband stopped her.

Yunho: I thank you know her now. But hum..my name is Jung Yunho. Nice to meet you

You stared at him as you smack and Chew your gum much louder than before.

You stopped as Nima squeezed your thigh.

Taeyeon: Umm...Where here to adopt you

She said with the biggest smile every but so called Yunho wasn't having it.

You hmm with that response and eventually you said okay.

Taeyeon: Omg this is going to be great. Ok then go get your stuff

You said what a little surprise as she said that

Taeyeon: Didn't Nima told you. Your leaving today

Y/n: What n-

Nima: I meant to tell her earlier but I forgot...ummm... Go go go

Nima pushed you over to the people who adopted you.

Taeyeon: Will come on.

You walk behind them as you wave to Dia bye as she does the same.