Chapter 1: Choosing a Skills Set

All right. What skill should I get?
There are so many skills in the list that it makes so confusing what to get first. Some of the skills are seems like a cheat skill based on its name alone. Um, goddess are you sure there are no cheat skills here. This Plunder skill is totally a cheat skill.

But that belief didn't last long when I saw the description of the Plunder skill.

Plunder (80 points required)
Steals the target's skills. The level of the stolen skills will remain the same they were originally and will not level up. You need to have a overwhelming advantage against the target to make use of this skill.

This skill definitely seemed like a cheat skill at first glance, but it had a ridiculous drawback tagged on. You can't use it from the start. What does it mean to have an 'overwhelming advantage'?

Copy (100 Points required)
Copy a skill from the target, however you must know both the name and level of the skill you want to copy. The copied skill will be reduced to Level 1 and it can't be used if you don't have the original user's permission.

There were no drawbacks for the copy target, so it made sense that the drawback for the user was not that severe either. You could use a copied skill at Level 1 right away if you actually got permission from the original owner.
This might actually be a pretty good skill.

Magic Blade Summon (100 points required)
Allows the user to summon and wield a magic blade. The strength of the blade depends on the combat proficiency of the user.

This one pretty cool.
Summoning a magic sword and welding it, but the power of the sword depends on the user. So if the user is weak, then the magic sword is also weak.

Seal of Enslavement ( 90 points required)
Enables the user to control their opponent by placing a mark on the target's forehead. To make it work, you need the target's consent.

With this skill, you could create your own personal army of people under your complete control. There was a catch, however. When the mark is made, you need permission of the target to make his/her your subordinate.

Monster Creation (100 points required)
Allows the user to create monsters and command them in battle. A single monster need a lot of materials to make regardless of what rank the monster is.

This one too.
Like other skills that I saw earlier. This skill also has some kind of drawbacks The skill would allow you to create the monster army of your dreams, but you also need a lot of materials to make just a single monster. These is just a few examples of skills that seems powerful at first glance, but has some kind of limitations place on it. So these is what the goddess means that there are no cheat skills in these list.

Cheat skills are powerful skill that don't have a limit, unlike these skills on the list. These skill may be powerful, however there is a drawbacks on each of these skills.
When choosing my skill, the first thing I needed to confirm was that I would have enough firepower. The world I'm going to is a fantasy world, so that means there will be monster in that world too. I'm not about to go in another world just to be killed by a monster. That said I can't just choose all my skills based on its usefulness in battle.

My chosen skill was also going to need a great deal of versatility. Any number of unexpected developments could occur during my new life in another world . Flexibility would be required if I was to recover from unforeseen circumstances and carry my new life easier. All right. Let's keep looking for skills. Skill that was useful.

After a while, I finally found a skill that was actually useful.

Enhanced Physical Ability (10 points required)
The user's strength, speed , and other physical-based abilities are enhanced in power.