𝒫𝓉. ℱ𝒾𝓋ℯ

Mike POV

Last night me and vallyk ended up going to my room and watching a movie, and he even brung the bear and put it in between us.

We eventually went to sleep sometime after with the movie still playing in the background.

I woke up at 3am to vallyk lightly tapping me.

Mike- hm?

Vallyk- c-can I h-have s-some b-blanket too

Mike- yea, here, I said as I gave him some

Vallyk- t-thank y-you

Mike- you're welcome, I said as we both drifted off back to sleep

A couple hours later I woke up again, I checked the time and seen it was 9am so I quietly got up so I don't wake up Vallyk and walked to my bathroom.

A couple minutes later I walked back out to see Vallyk move a little hugging the bear snuggling his head into it.

I walked over to him fixing the bear since it was starting to hang off the bed, then grabbed my keys and made my way out of the room.

I decided that I was gonna go get me some breakfast now that my car finally got shipped here, I walked out of the mansion and walked to my car getting in before driving off making my way to waffle house.

(TimeSkip) at waffle house

Once I got to waffle house I got out of my out my car and made my way inside going towards the register seeing the employee which was a beautiful girl with a couple tatts, wavy/curly hair, dimples, and glowing skin.

Cindy-rayne/Cindy/Cii (Cee)
18

I started placing my order telling her what I want and couldn't help but stare the whole time, I caught her stealing glances at me smiling and blushing, once I was done I waited until my name was called.

Cii- mike!

I looked up from my phone after hearing my name then walked over to grab my food from the girl.

Mike- thank you... Cindy, I said pausing than looking at the name tag

She blushed

Cii- you're welcome, she said before getting ready to walk away

But then I stopped her

Cii- yea?

Mike- how old are you?

Cii- 18?

Mike- can I get your number?

She smiled and blushed

Cii- sure, she said coming over to me swapping phones

Cii- here you go, she said giving it back while I gave hers back