Chapter 1 - First encounter

I just wanted to tell you that most of the chapters would be similar to Gem's video but I would be changing some parts to fit it in the story but not all of the chapters would be similar.

The warm sun shone brightly, the sky was painted in a bright blue color with clouds spread through out the sky. It was just any other normal day for the ginger haired girl, would be this day any different?

Gem was chopping down some trees from a nearby village, she needs to gather materials for a future build of hers. By doing so, she heard her communicator beep in her pocket. Curious on what that's about, she took out her communicator out of her pocket and opened it. She saw her triplet, Sausage texting in gibberish which was unusual. She didn't really thought about it until he did it again.

She was starting to be a bit worried for her triplet, he had been involve with dark magic. She's scared that the dark magic is starting to affect him.

While thinking about Sausage, the demon appeared on her mind, the one that she had heard about but never seen before. That's when she remembered that he mentioned about summoning the demon before.

Is he summoning the demon? She ask herself with a hint of concern. She decided to text Sausage back to ask if he's alright.

After she sent the message, the clear blue sky quickly change into a grey color. She was surprised at the sudden change of the weather, she looked up to try and predict if it's gonna rain or a storm coming. She saw the clouds all became closer and merge together turning into the color of grey. Not even a moment later rain started pouring down, it took her by surprised, there's no way it would rain this quickly. She looked down, rubbing her eyes as her vision was starting to become blurry.

Is it storming? She thought. It was weird that it suddenly rain, she was sure that there is no storm or rain coming this day. Suddenly she saw a lightning stroke the ground somewhere in the village which she jumped in surprise. That only happens very rarely and that could also mean that a storm may come.

She wandered around the village, for some reason she could feel a presence of someone. She then realize that it could be the demon.

She thought about heading back home to dry herself because she's soaking wet and she may get sick that's the last thing she wants to happen.

She walk to her gatehouse rapidly and that's when she saw something, no, someone. A black person? She rubbed her eyes with her hands because her vision is starting to blur once more. It was standing on her gatehouse and it quickly disappeared before she can clearly see it. Was she hallucinating? Or it could be the demon, she hoped that the demon is not trying to mess with her or her empire.

"What was that?" Frightened, she walk pass the gatehouse and entered her empire. "Maybe that's the demon,"

She was walking around trying to look for the demon. The sound of the rain can be heard and nothing else. She still decided to wander around despite her being soaking wet in the rain. What else she could do? Curiosity took over her and this demon seems rather interesting.

She looked around, to her left and to her right but still nothing. Her gaze passed her house, she quickly look back. She saw the demon standing inside her house.

It's in my house! She thought. "Get out of my house it's mine!" She said loudly trying to scare of the demon though it probably wouldn't work.

She flew at her house using her elytra but before she could enter inside the demon had vanished without a trace. She hit her head in the lantern and fell down on the ground. She groaned in pain, a sudden realization hit her. The demon just disappeared but where did it go?