Chapter I: The Villain

Music blasted through speakers, loud and thunderous in the luxurious penthouse. Loud enough to be heard throughout the hotel. However, nobody would dare to raise a complaint against him. And how else one will fill the loneliness in their life. With the blaring music of course. 

Gashmir put on his cufflinks as he stared in the mirror. Hasn't he gotten more attractive? Narcissist much. But it's this face that allures his audience. So why wouldn't he be proud? Along with his virtuous acting skills ofcourse. 

He was where he dreamt of all his life. He has achieved more than he contemplated. And it has cost him all. All? His family, his relations, his image printed him as a villain. So be it.

He wouldn't mind taking all the blame, if it relieved her. He wouldn't mind ruining it till nothing would be left to tear.

Success was what he thought his whole life. He did all the nastiest things he could to reach where he was now. Did he regret it? Not sure. Cause he knew the ugly truth behind the industry and still chose to follow the path. Then what's the matter in regretting?

He was about to do the filthiest thing anyone could dream of. And was he excited? 

Glancing one last time in the mirror, he strode towards the exit of his penthouse. Punching the code he entered into the lift. The music stopped as soon as the penthouse emptied. Lift opened directly in the parking space. 

Gashmir opened his car's door, entering, he ignited the engine and drove towards his destination where he was about to make a sin. There wasn't a single doubt in his mind. No turning back as if he had performed countless sins in his life. If not countless, he surely has made some.

Sin of hurting two most treacherous people who showed trust in him. First his grandfather and second the love of his life. For what, to get renowned in this film industry. How stupid he was.

Now that he has what he ached for, he wants what he lost in the process. It's in human nature. They yearn for what they don't have. However, once they get that it doesn't matter anymore. And they yearn for something else. May that be something they lose in the process.

In Gashmir's case, it's his grandfather and the love of his life. He wants them back. 

Call him a villain. Call it his selfishness. He will have them back.

A hesitant voice was heard through the speaker after Gashmir picked the call, "Sir, everything is ready accordingly."

"Allright, will be there in five," replied Gashmir before disconnecting the line.

It was his manager, who called him to inform about the arrangements. The poor guy was having a difficult time settling the arrangements. His manager called Gashmir many times, convincing him otherwise. However, another way isn't an option for him. In fact there isn't an option. He has to do this. He has to take all his chances.

Where his manager, Shivam Menon, the only person whom Gashmir shared his plans with, was disturbed about his boss's decision. He wasn't sure why Gashmir was hell bent on destroying what he worked hard for.