Chapter 5: No mercy

The second Tay had open that door...he didn't know he would lose something that was important to him but...he will also gain something from it...

Time: *pushes Tay to the side and walks in*Nice house you have babe

Tay: *rolls eyes and closes the door* How did you find me?

Time: I had some help but that's not important pack your things and Let's go

Tay laughs at Time and that made Time look at him mad but Tay didn't care that Time was mad but very soon he would be...

Time: Did I Stutter? Pack.your.bags.NOW!!!

Tay: Hahahahaha I-Im s-sorry *wipes tears and catches breathe* Ok so you think I'm scared of you huh and  you think you can make me do things with the snap of your fingers wow *claps and laughs*

Time walks to Tay and grabs his arm and looked at him in eyes this worried Tay a little because he knows that Time is Short temperd but he knows that Time would never hurt him no matter how mad he got...

Tay: Time let me go!

Time: you better listen to me or else...

Time looks down at Tay robe which had  open due to the force of Time grabbing him... It had showed Tay chest and waist it's showed everything and it was making Time want him even more..Tay notices and tries to push Time but Time grip gets tigher and Tay just yell at Time and keeps trying to push him but Time mind was somewhere else and he leans in and started to kiss Tays neck and Tay starts to hit him making Time stop doing what his was doing...

Time: STOP TAY OR ELSE YOU WILL MAKE IT WORSE FOR YOURSELF!

But Tay didn't listen he kept doing it because he didn't want Time to get his way but the next move he made...will change his life...he will see a different Time not the Time he knows...A Beast...

Time: TAY LISTEN TO M-

SLAP!!!

EVERYTHING GOES SLIENT!...

Tay: LET ME GO TIME!!!JUST LEAVE PLEA-

SLAP!!!

Time: SHUT UP I WAS TRYING TO BE CALM BUT YOU PAST THE LINE SO NOW YOUR GOING TO BEG ME FOR MERCY TONIGHT!

Tay was holding his face when he felt himself leaving the ground and in the air he started to panic and regret slapping Time.

Tay: T-Time let me go and just leave!

No answer...

Tay was starting to panic even more when Time started to go up the stairs and toward his room and he started to hit Time back and scream while Time seems unaffected...when they got to the room Time throws Tay on the bed hard
Making his robe open showing off his curved slim petite body...Time starts taking off his clothes and gets on the bed and forcefully takes off Tays boxer and Robe...

Time: I will mark you mines tonight so you can know who you belong to!

Tay: I'm no ones!I'm human with a  heart too I have feelings too!

Time didn't care for what Tay was saying the only thing he can think of him marking what's is his and Tay was just hitting and screaming but no one can hear him...Time forcefully kisses Tay but Tay didn't responded back and that angered Time even more so he pinches Tays Nipples and he earned a moan from Tay and he quickly enter his tongue into Tays mouth..Tay started to cry and tries to push off Time but only gets pinned to the bed so all Tay can do was cry and beg for help

Time: I will make sure you Beg me for mercy!

Time separates Tay legs making his hole open for Time to see and Tay tries to cover himself but Time wouldn't Allow it and stopped him from doing so...Time puts his hands around Tays member and starts to slowly pump it earning a cry moan from Tay and Time started to go fast and soon Tay came on Time hands and just cried while cursing Time...

Time: I told you to listen to me and this all could have been avoided but now you have to beg me...

Tay: P-Please Time D-dont do this to me!

Time: *laughs* but I'm in the mood now...I can't stop now even if you begged me to...

Tay cries and keeps trying to push Time but fails and Time Puts his finger into Tay hole and Tay cries of pain and Time  adds another finger making Tay cry harder Time didn't care and starts to move and Tay keeps crying but after a while Time removes his finger and Tay thinks that Time would stop  but Time was only getting started...

Time: Ok baby your ready!

Tay: W-what? ready for wha-AH!

Time had positioned himself and slowly entered Tay making Tay scream for Time to take it out but Time goes in deeper and then slowly moves but Tay didn't like it he was in pain but he knows Time didn't care because he kept moving and Time started to move faster and soon pain turned into pleasure making Tay moan but he held in his moans...

Time: No baby let them out Ah~

Tay Shakes his head but Time wanted to hear his baby moan so he moved faster and Tay couldn't hold in his moans and let them out making Time feel proud and Time starts to give Tay hickeys on his neck then slowly moves to his nipples and starts to suck on them and then moves his hands to Tays member and starts to pump it again and Tay couldn't handle all the pleasure he was receiving and faints but Time didn't care and kept going...it had been 2 hours and Time was still going but he was getting tired so he took a couple of more hard thrusts then Came inside of Tay and fall next to Tay drenched in sweat,panting heavy and was just looking Tays face...

Time: I'm sorry babe...*kisses forehead*

Time kisses Tay forehead and gets up and puts his clothes on and clean Tay body then tucks him on bed and left the house...he walks outside and faces Guard1...

Time: Keep an eye on him and report his every move to me!

Guard1: Yess sir!

Time looks at the house one last time and leaves...

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?...

Sorry guys if this Chapter seems rushed and Short and I'm not use to writing this kind of stuff but enjoy you guys!

Don't forget to vote and follow and leave comments if you would like too!