Day 1: (Part 1)

isabella_hulk is one of the mains in this.

I had just arrived at Ever After High. The school/old castle was so big and fancy, I almost passed out. And then someone came up to me. She had on round glasses.
"Hi. I'm Harriet Potter. Are you Delilah Storm?" she asked me.
"Yeah. Hi," I said shyly.
"I'm your roommate. Want some help with those?" she asked nicely, looking at my bags.
"Um sure," I said. She took one of my bags and we walked up to our room.

"Here we are," she said as she opened the door.
"Here's your keycard," she said once she sat down the bag. I took it and set my stuff on the empty, made bed.
"So how long have you been here?" I asked her.
"Oh about-" we stopped talking when we heard a noise coming from the hallway. It sounded like something being pointed into. We ran outside to see someone standing over someone else who was on the ground.
"I know how to handle this," I said to Harriet. I walked closer to the mad green girl.
"Hi. I'm Delilah Storm. What's your name?" I asked her.
"That would be Isabella," Harriet said behind me.
"Okay. Isabella, can you calm down? If you do we can talk. You seem nice." After that, she calmed down and looked normal again.
"Hi. I'm Isabella Hulk. You can call me Bella," she said happily.
"Oh that would explain it," I said. We laughed.
"Hey Harriet I'll be in later," I said to her. She went into the room and the girl Bella knocked over ran off.
"So you new here?" she asked me.
"Yeah. Just arrived."
"So who's your famous parent?"
"Oh, he's not that famous."
"Let's walk and talk," she said.
"Okay. So my dad is Derrick Storm. He had me after he died and came back from the dead."
"Oh. Okay."

Before we knew it, we were deep in the enchanted forest and talking about something completely unrelated about what we started with.
"So she was like 'the pandacorn ate it!'" We cracked up at her story.
"She seriously used the pandacorn? That's the oldest trick in the storybook."
"I know!" We laughed again. She looked at her watch. Then she started pulling me towards the exit from the forest.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"We're late for lunch!"