The Bangtan Academy (2/2) || 14

<not edited because i was busy with chemistry :')>•••

•••

"hey, what's riri doing here all alone?" hoseok beams at the girl, although his smile dies down slowly on realising that she's upset, "oh my, what's wrong aera? are you okay?"

aera looks up at him, shaking her head and licks her lip before speaking, "appa's mad at me. i didn't do anything on purpose hobi oppa. i was just asking that boy which question jinnie oppa was doing, and he thought i was disturbing the class. and i forgot to do the homework joonie oppa gave us. and then tae oppa said i was passing notes in class— i wasn't passing notes, oppa, i just got one and i opened it to read. i was giving it to sungho so that he would throw it in the dustbin later,"

hoseok nods gradually, sitting near aera smiles softly at her, "so now they're mad at you?"

"yeah," aera sniffs, rubbing her nose as she looks down on her lap, "they think i'm bad... i'm not bad... appa's so angry, he said he'll deal with me later— what if he gives me away to someone?"

hoseok suppresses his laugh, shaking his head as he wraps his arm around aera's smaller figure and brings her into a hug, "he won't give his baby away just like that, don't worry,"

"what if appa and jiminie oppa hate me forever an-and they think riri's not nice, and they're so fed up of me...?"

"ah, it's not like that, princess," hoseok kisses her cheek, "they love you a lot, and that's the reason they want you to grow up into a nice person rather than a troublemaker,"

"i'm not a troublemaker..." aera pouts at him, "don't say that, hobi oppa..."

"aw i'm sorry, i didn't mean that," he chuckles nervously, "but you get what i wanna say right?  they love you and they want their aera to be a good person,"

"i'm already good,"

"a little more good,"

"yeah," aera sighs, and hoseok tries not to laugh at her, patting her back to show his sympathy, "will you tell appa not to be mad at me? i'm so scared to even look at him... i won't talk to him,"

"i'll talk to him, don't worry okay?"

"and jinnie oppa and joonie oppa and jiminie—"

"i'll talk to all of them, now smile,"

aera looks at hoseok, hugging him tightly and kisses his cheek with a smile, "thank you hobi oppa! i love you so much! you are my favourite!"

"i heard that," they hear another voice and see jungkook squinting his eyes at his sister as he enters the office, "not a good choice to go with hobi hyung over me, but okay. maybe some people don't like frappuccinos that much," he shrugs his shoulders casually. "who's your favourite now?" jungkook smiles smugly.

"we can get frappuccinos too," hoseok says and aera smirks at jungkook, sticking out her tongue at him.

"yeah yeah," jungkook shakes his head, "where's yoongi hyung?"