˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Chapter 2

♡•♡•♡•♡

♡•♡•♡•♡

《Flashback》

"Hm, why would Tok Aba said to meet at the Kokotiam?" You thought walking, greeting a few people on the way to Tok Aba's shop as you near your destination.

You softly hummed to yourself as the sun shines above you and Rintis Island, you feel like there is someone that you will meet once you have finally arrive at the Kokotiam Shop.

You then saw 3 of your friends and Tok Aba, although, you wondered who was the newcomer with them as he seems to be new here.

"Heh? Did no one tell me that there's a new person here? You grumbled silently, as you sneak up to them.

You then overheard Gopal's conversation with someone you don't know.

"Oh, don't worry about that BoBoiBoy you'll definitely love her!"

"I just hope i make a first good impression.."

"What are you guys talking about?" You ask, standing between Yaya and Gopal as they flinch in surprise.

"You're finally here Y/N, what took you so long?"

"Heh, my apologies Tok Aba, my alarm clock didn't work." You apologised, scratching your neck, but you didn't notice the boy's awed expression towards you as he blushes.

"Y/N, come say hi to BoBoiBoy!" Gopal push BoBoiBoy infront of you, making you a bit nervous as you started fidgeting with your hands and you step back.

You sheepisly waved at the unknown boy infront of you as you felt like dying on the spot when his attention is on you, it seems.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you i'm BoBoiBoy!" Boboiboy confidently exclaimed, which he tries to make a good first impression on you.

"I'm Y/N, it's an honor to meet you BoBoiBoy." You mumbled, flashing him a soft smile as BoBoiBoy felt like he just got butterflies in his stomach while smiling warmly.

《Flashback Ended》

♡•♡•♡•♡

"Ughh.. my head hurts wait, where am i?" You thought rubbing your head the flashback was still fresh in your mind.

"Oh Y/N! You're awake! You suddenly fallen asleep on me." BoBoiBoy suddenly hug you out of nowhere.

"Which i don't mind.."

"Wah! Wait BoBoiBoy?" You questioned.

"Yes? Is something wrong?" BoBoiBoy ask.