˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Chapter 3

♡•♡•♡•♡

♡•♡•♡•♡

You yawn tiredly as you rub your eyes, and when you open them, you see BoBoiBoy right beside you with a smile on his face, his arms wrapped around you in a protective manner.

“How did I even get in this position in the first place?” You think, struggling to escape, which accidentally wakes him up.

“Good morning, Y/N,” BoBoiBoy murmurs as he sniffs your scent, making you feel a bit weirded out.

“Um, good morning?” You said as you try to fall asleep but cannot due to BoBoiBoy breathing in your ear, making you feel all tingly.

“So, can you let go of me now?” You ask, wanting to get ready, but he chuckles deeply.

"Nope."

“Hmp!” You puff out your cheeks, trying to get out of the bed, but he is still not letting go.

“But BoBoiBoy, it’s the day you and Gopal officially became TAPOPS members!” You reason.

BoBoiBoy then begins to space out, still holding you in his arms.

"Fine, but you’ll have to cuddle with me whenever I want, okay?"

“Um, sure? I guess. I don’t really like physical touch that much unless I need one.”

♡•♡•♡•♡

"Gentlemen and Power Spheras."

"We gather here this morning to inaugurate these two new cadets joining TAPOPS, BoBoiBoy and Gopal."

"Their duty is to travel across the galaxy to seek out and rescue Power Spheras."

"Hopefully, they will...-"

“Hey, make it quick. Just cut to the chase,” Gopal sassily remarked as you silently chuckle due to the boy’s impatience.

“What did you say, huh?” Koko Ci then hit him on the shoulder with a long stick.

"Ouch! That hurt!"

"Moving on."

"Motobot! Bring me their badges." Koko Ci said.

“And Vice Captain Y/N, would you do me the honor?” He continued, looking at you and Motobot, saluting.

“Yes, Commander,” You and Motobot said in unison.

You then went to Gopal, retrieved the badge from Motobot, and gently placed it on his chest. You stood on your toes, giving him a smile.

Next, you approached BoBoiBoy and placed the badge on him in the same careful manner. You gave him an innocent smile, causing him to blush from ear to ear.