Fuck Feelings

enjoy!

3rd Person POV:

Fear filled Freya as her body left the saddle, hair whipping above her head as she began falling back first into the canopy of trees. Shouting her dragons name, branches began tearing at her armor and exposed skin, leaving permanant scars and bloody injury, her back cracking when her body ricochets off the thick branches. Once the trees had their way with her, Freyas body landed on the ground, thankfully less painful than the branches and their attack on her skin as they broke her fall. She looked to see Venomous getting chased off by fliers trying to capture her, and shot up quickly, her bones screaming at her in protest. She tried lifting herself up, somewhat successfully, before to hunters roughly raised her up, cracking her bones back into place painfully. With a cry of pain, the began to drag her to the ship, where she wouldn't have any other chance to escape. She had to think of something, and quick.

Deciding to go old fashioned and adrenaline working in her favor to numb the pain of the fall, she bolted right before they were able to take her onto the ship. Evading the blasts of Singetails and the arrows from the hunter's men, she managed to make the right turns that brought her towards the middle of the island where the caves were held. Sprinting into one of them, hoping that she could seek safe refuge, the adrenaline began to dissipate and the seering pain made it hard to sit still, let alone move. Letting out muffled swears and stumbling into the cave she found runes carved into the wall. Stopping suddenly, she began to realize that it was the same cave Fishlegs had shown her not long ago. Connecting the dots, she heard a familiar squawk of the notorious Dark Varg, putting a relieved smile on her face.

"Hey buddy, do you think you could help hide and injured friend?" Freya said to the small dragon, him wagging his little tail feverishly as loud hunters and footsteps began to echo from the enterance of the cave.

.

.

.

"Dragon rider down in the Southern Forest, should be easy to pick off with those injuries," Krogan said, spyglass in hand as he watched Freya fall to her branch-filled doom. Viggo had already known, but hoped Krogan wouldn't have noticed, a hopeless wish. Viggo had grown a soft spot for the older Haddock sibling since their small exchange in the forest. He didn't understand what it meant for him, and it drove him crazy, but one thing that was for sure was that he would not let her die, especially not at the hands of Krogan, who may find more humiliating uses for her. Gripping the edge of the ship, Viggo scrounged for a diversion. She saved his life, and now he would repay the favor.

"She is Hiccup Haddocks older sister. Taking her alive would be far more useful," Viggo said, settling for kidnapping over execution. Krogan turned to look out at the battle scene, not considering Viggo's second option.

"All the more reason to finish her on the spot, Cripple the Haddock boy's confidence," Krogan said, worry filling Viggo as his quick thinking didn't work. A loud, feminen cry echoed through the forest, making Viggos heart skip in fear. Was he too late? No, the hunters wouldn't act without orders, so he hoped.

"I'll take care of this, and you? Do what we brought you here to do," Krogan said, walking away to retrieve his "trained" dragon. Viggo scoweled at Krogan telling him what to do, the anger of being a second in command getting in the way.

"I don't take orders, from anyone," Viggo said, venom lacing his town as he spit those words at Krogan. Whipping around, Krogan returned his scowl, stepping back towards him in hopes to intimidate him.

"You will do what I say because it is my operation," Krogan shot back, attempting to put him in his place. Krogan moved closer to Viggo, at an uncomfortable distance.