Transparent Infatuation

Hello! Sooooo this chapter won't exactly have Viggo in it but it is a juicy chapter revolving around Freya and Viggo. So, anyways enjoy it!

3rd Person POV:

"Perhaps my humble, yet vast trading skills might be of some minor assistance in their procurement, Master Hiccup?" Johann entered the clubhouse, holding a crate of his trading supplies. Instantly Freya had to bite back a scowl, again remembering what Viggo had told her. She had to keep from loosing it on him when he knocked the lense out of Snotlout's hand so Krogan could catch it the other day. In the end, though, she knew she couldn't tell anyone about Viggo's Intel.

"Johann, what are you doing here?" Snotlout spat at him, annoyed with whatever trouble he would get them into this time. Freya smiled towards him in support of the attitude.

"I come bearing gifts for Miss Heather," Johann said without missing a beat. He set the crate of inventory on the main table. " A mea culpa if you will, for her ghastly experience at the Northern Markets,"

"Save it, Johann, she's not here," Snotlout said, shutting him down. Freya would have laughed, but the situation of a traitor in their mix was far too serious. Johann, who had just raised the bottle of Squid Ink from the crate, glared at the short man, supressing the rage. Going unnoticed by the rest, Freya glared back, slaughtering him with only her eyes. Johanns eyes caught hers, and he studied her glare, worry washing over him as he was afraid his cover may have been blown. He couldn't be completely sure, though.

"Oh, pity," Johann spat back, lowering the jar back into the crate. Freya was sure there were sabatoge-inducing "gifts" held in that crate that was reserved for Heather, though she couldn't open up about that now. She flashed back to what Viggo had told her in the letter, remembering how he told her not to tell a single one of her friends, including her brother. She knew why she wouldn't, as she would have to explain her source, but why would Viggo not want her to? Was his reasons the same as hers? Or did he not want her to sabatoge Johann's plans" No, he wouldn't have told her if that was the case. He must have told her for more reasons other than to merely keep her safe. She didn't want to dwell on it long, though, as there was important conversation she was missing and she didn't want the others to question her spaced demeanor.

"I shall personally deliver them to your door in three to four moons!" Johann exclaimed in his merchant facade. She had realized she missed part of the conversation, but was picking up the pieces from what Johann was talking about.

"No! No, no, we can't wait that long!" Hiccup shouted desperately. Freya, knowing that all he needed to finish the Dragon Eye 2 were the gems, knew how desperate and eager he was to figure out if his creation worked or not. Johann hid his wicked grin as his plan began to fall into place.

"There is a slight possibility to obtain them at the Northern Markets. But I think we all know the dangers that place possesses, Oooh!" Johann said, adding a seethrough shiver at the end. His terrible and transparant facade made Freya wonder why the others hadn't noticed it yet. She was sure Snotlout had atleast gotten the wrong "vibe" from the traitor but none of them saw how strange his persona was like Freya. The warning from Viggo only clarified her suspicions.

"Well, we'll just have to risk it," Hiccup said, latching onto any solution he could find. His eagerness worried Freya sick. She had to come with in order to protect him from both himself and Johann. Her glare hardened on Johann, who chose to deliberately ignore it.

"Hiccup, there has to be another way. The Nothern Markets has just gotten too unpredictable," Fishlegs said, trying to reason with Hiccup. While Freya was completely on Fishlegs' side, she also wanted to see what this rat would do when alone with the Haddock siblings. Hiccup spaced out, deep in thought of what decision to make in these times. On one hand, the hunters were putting them on a time crunch, and on the other, going to the Northern Markets could potentially set them back or even worse, get them and their dragons killed.