1.Handsome ALPHA

Prince Alpha KIM JUNGKOOK upon hearing the name his enemies shudder with fear for they know the Alpha is not to be messed with as he has proven himself to be the most Ruth less person in war who doesn't bat an eye before slicing your head off in one second then going to enjoy a meal in the next without a need to vomit or process a killing as some soldiers would.

But his name also brings happiness and pride to his family and friends whilst the omegas and women feel their faces heating up when thinking about the handsome  Alpha who makes them want to lose their chastity.

The said Male is six foot five with beautiful black short hair, an amazing jawline nice thin pink lips, beautiful greyish eyes and a bunny smile that only a few have seen.

The male is seen taking a breath before entering the great palace hall where his mother and father are sitting in their majestic chairs in all their glory

"Greetings to the King and Queen of South Korea, may you live for a thousand years to come" Jungkook says bowing to the pair.

"Prince Jungkook you may rise and let's all move to the dining table and eat breakfast " his father and mother acknowledge him.

They all stand up heading to the dining hall where various dishes are neatly placed waiting to be devoured by the family.

After sitting down quick running footsteps are heard coming towards the hall and a short petite male who is no doubt an omega enters panting and goes to give a kiss to the king and queen

"Morning mom " he kisses Queen Seokjins Cheek

"Morning dad" he kisses the kings cheek

"And lastly for the big finale, mwah good morning my lovely brother "

Taehyung says kissing his brothers cheek who acts disgusted for second and smiles adoring his little omega brother who's looking cute in a pink customized hoodie and white skinny jeans hugging his petite frame and Gucci shoes.

"Morning little tiger did you sleep well" Jungkook asks his brother

"Slept like a log otherwise I would have heard you come back yesterday and pester you"

"Well lucky me for your sleeping habits " Jungkook says with a warm smile passing dishes to his brothers plate.

Now this is the son Seokjin and Namjoon wish people would see, they wish their son would let more people see this soft side of him not the cold, ruthless and tyrannical side of their son but what can they do if the person involved won't even smile in front of other people unless it's smirking when flirting with beauties or people who are trying to play smart with him.

After breakfast Jungkook heads out of the palace to go and get some fresh air in the outskirts where he recently built a personal resort, upon arriving he decides to take a look at the river deep in the woods just outside his place.