9.The Virginity Test

Hyunjin POV

After my mother and the Queen feeling each others strength, we were told that Physician Jimin was ready to take my test.

We were escorted to a courtyard next to the Queens, it was a bit small compared to the other dwellings in the palace but it was clean the surroundings painted with white.

We enter a room with a bed in the middle and a beautiful omega with brown hair wearing a pink hanbok is waiting for us inside.

"Greetings to your royal highness, Mrs Bang and the Chosen" the beautiful omega greets and we bow in return.

"Hello Jimin, I assume you already know why we are here"

"Yes your royal highness, please take a seat. If the young one could please remove his clothing" Jimin turns to me and motions for me to take off my clothes.

I've never been naked in front of other people before except in front of my mom and Seungmin, and I'm feeling a little bit nervous.

I proceed to take off my hanbok then my inner robes and I'm left in my birthday suit(naked) , I can feel my cheeks heating up in embarrassment as I stand there waiting for my next order.

"Lay on the bed" he instructs me and I do as told.

Soon he starts checking my eyes to my neck then my breasts, even though they aren't big as a girls they are big enough to be noticed, he starts poking them making me uncomfortable. He moves on to my flat tummy pressing here and there , then my little pink brother which makes me blush and shift a little bit.

"Please relax and open your legs"

It takes a bit of courage to open my legs to a stranger and I close my eyes hoping he will be done soon.

I feel fingers on my folds lips and he opens them which makes me shut my legs in reaction,

"Please relax I'm going to be done soon" he tries to assure me which I do listen and open my legs again for him to see, I've never felt to embarrassed in my life though its a test that one must go through.

He again opens my folds and I feel his finger trying to enter my virgin hole making me flinch in pain,

"Oww its painful" I whisper to which he just nods and gets a long thin rubber thingy and inserts it into my hole, even though it was thin enough to enter smoothly and not cause any pain. It was still uncomfortable to have something in there as the feeling was foreign.

Author POV

The testing stick was about 10 inches in length, 2 mm in width and it was about half way in when Jimin felt a barrier blocking him from passing through and stopped his intrusion.

"I have found the maiden head your royal highness, the omega is indeed a virgin and his body is healthy" Jimin informs the Queen.

"That's good," Seokjin answers with a smile, 'It means it won't be long after the marriage when I can hold my first grandchild' Seokjin thinks to himself.

"Have you had your heat yet?" Jimin asks Hyunjin.

"Yes I have one every three months" Hyunjin mutters feeling shy at the question.

"You can get dressed"

As Hyunjin stands up about to take his clothing from his mother who was holding them,

"No not those clothes. Since you are pure and untouched you shall wear a white garment to symbolize your purity" Seokjin says motioning for Jimin to hand over the clothes of purity so he can dress him.

"I thank his royal highness" the younger bows as the Queen helps him wear the white garment, following tradition that if the maiden is pure then the mother of the nation shall dress him or her to welcome them as their in law. After wearing the set Hyunjin realized it was a long white open skirt with a long sleeved crop top and a white see through Saree which went over his shoulder.
(A/n: I'm a sucker for Indian sarees)

After wearing the saree Seokjin takes a jade hair pin in the shape of a dove and holds Hyunjin's hair with it.

"All done , now we shall attend the the betrothal ceremony" the Queen says.

♥-♥♥-♥-♥♥-♥♥-♥-♥♥-♥

A/n: Short chapter but I hope u like it as much as I do
♥♥♥
Was listening to Stray Kids - Charmer when writing this..
Also stream BTS - Yet to come