0 0 5 : YOUTUBE

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my YouTube channel! So I'm currently with Montana," Selestina said as she positioned the camera on the window in the middle of the car so it showed her and Montana. "Hey y'all!" Montana said as he waved at the camera, as he smiled.

"Anyways we're going to pick up my boyfriend, and his two other friends" she said as she pulled into a apartment complex. And put the car into park. "Okay now we're waitin" Montana said as he rolled his eyes. "I don't know why you even have a boyfriend Tina, boys are disgusting" he added as he scoffed. "Your a boy" she said as she turned to him, as he looked at her offended.

"ima man!" He said as he shook his head, as the two looked at each other before they burst out laughing. "We're just joking yall" Montana said as he smiled. "Yeah! Sometimes i feel like Montana likes Brady more than me" she said as she smiled giggling as Montana laughed loudly.

As they stopped laughing as there were three knocks on the window. "What the fuck!" Montana said as as he turned scared, as he could hardly see since it was night time. "Wait I'm gonna put down the window" Selestina said as Montana shrieked putting his hands over his head as Selestina rolled her eyes and put the window down.

As she was met with Brady laughing as he was at her window. "It's Brady and Miguel, and Tristan" she said as she turned to Montana, as he sighed in relief before climbing to the back and sitting in the middle. "Come to the passenger side" Selestina said as she turned to Brady who nodded.

As Miguel and Tristan entered and sat on either side of Montana. "Hey pretty girl" Brady said as he smiled at Selestina who giggled as he leaned in a kissed her softly, as she put her hand on the back of his head. "Well, that's enough" Montana said as he pushed them apart.

As Selestina rolled her eyes. "Anyways! Guys say hi to the camera!" She said as she smiled. "Hey guys!" "Hey!" Tristan and Miguel said as they smiled. As Brady waved.

"So today we will be answering questions," Selestina said as she pulled out her phone, and went to the Q&A she posted on Instagram.

"Okay let's get started then" Tristan said as he turned to Selestina who nodded. "Okay first question is to Miguel, would you date a fan?" She asked as they all turned to Miguel. "I mean, if they are the right one yeah, but I've got my eyes on someone else" he said as he shrugged smiling at the camera. ( I'm thinking about making a fanfic about Miguel! So that's why I added that he had his eyes on someone already)

"Okay, next question to Tristan. What was it like playing Bruce Yamada" she said as read a fan named Zailah. "It was fun! I loved it" he said as he sent a charming smile at the camera. ( his smile always makes me happy 😊)

"Okay, next Brady what was your favorite scene from Stranger things" she said as she smiled at Brady. "Probably when Amara threatened Billy, it was prettier badass" he said as they all laughed.

"Okay next, Montana, what was your reaction when you were casted into Young Sheldon" Miguel said this time as he read out of selestina's phone so he would be able to ask her a question after. "It was real cool! I love the cast," he said .

"Okay Selestina, what happend with you and the IT cast" Miguel said as he read out a IT fan page question. "um, honestly we drifted apart, as soon as I did not come back for IT 2" she said as she frowned, Brady putting his hand over her lap.