Surprise

Jisung's Pov:

Thud! I jolted up when my body slammed back to the soft yet stiff surface. Thud! This time I opened my eyes only to see darkness surrounding me, but it was just a blindfold. I tried shifting around to see if I could feeling anything but no, I kicked my legs to hear the rattle of chains. Then a stinging burn on my wrists as I slightly moved them.

I groaned in pain, slowly turning my body over to my stomach, I lifted my hands up and pulled my blindfold off only to see the pitch black atmosphere again, there was utter silence, nothing to be seen or heard. And it placed an uncomfortable feeling in my heart. 'There's no way Minho would tie me up like this' this thought lingered my mind as I called out, only for my voice to crack because of my throat being dry.

My slid my hands along something cold which felt like metal, and tapped on it with all my strength. "Minho! Why did you tie me up!? It hurts please open these chains and ropes!!" But my words fell onto deaf ears. It was as if he was ignoring my presence. "Minho Hyung, can you please open the chains, my ankles hurt. Its dark in here" yet again I didn't get any response and the vehicle kept moving.

With another jolt the vehicle stopped, again I heard shuffling and doors open and close. "Fucking hell Hyung, its such a hassle to bring in your lover boy like this. I'm so tired, I nearly fell asleep while driving" one smooth yet husky voice as I heard a amused laughter. "If you had killed my darling, I would've buried you six feet in the ground" and both voices broke into laughter.

The door opened, and light peaked in, stinging my eyes. "Good morning dolly!" Another voice said as I groaned covering my eyes as a figure stood in front of me, blocking the sun's rays. After adjusting to the surrounding, I opened my eyes and saw him who took my breath away. "Hey there darling, missed me? Its been like forever since I last saw you" he chirped as I felt like dying right there.

"Ye-yejoon!?"

Author's Pov:

The Lee Mansion was a mess, crying here, crying there. Vases, plant pots were all scattered on the floor and a angry Mafia Boss walked back and forth as none of his peers bothered to cool him down. "CHOI JIA THAT BITCH! SHE GETS IN THE WAY OF EVERYTHING I WANT!" Anger dripped off him as he threw another vase which nearly hit Jeongin. "Hyung!?" He called out in shock.

"Minho look, there's always other options okay, so cool dow-" Chan who tried being the bigger person which instantly shut up when Minho glared at him. "ANOTHER OPTION ISN'T AN OPTION BANG CHAN!" Changbin could only sigh and roll his eyes. "Minho seriously! What magic did he do on you overnight that your head over heels for him huh? He was just a stranger to all of us and why should we risk dying for him!?" Out of frustration Changbin provoked Minho who now only saw red.

He grabbed a vase and walked towards Changbin who started backing up, "Hy-hyung" Seungmin called out but the elder payed no attention to him. Changbin now had no escape and stood there seeing his whole life flash before his eyes, "You wouldn't say the same if Felix was in Jisung's place" Minho gritted his teeth in anger.

"Hyung you did not go there!" Changbin gasped in rage, Minho lifted his hand with the vase ready to hit the shorter male with it, but before he could do so.... A wooden bat was hit against the back of his head and he fell to the ground knocked unconscious. "Oops..... Sorry but dick before dude" Felix who was the culprit says, sprinting over to Changbin who was in a state of shock. "I thought he was gonna kill me!" He accused horrified.

"I know Binnie, shh I know" Felix who acted as if he'd seen this everyday comforted Changbin. Hyunjin pulled the other couple and Seungmin to the other side. "Hyung we have to somehow trace Jisung's location" Hyunjin begins as Chan sighs. "Thats the problem, no one has seen when it where they took Jisung. It happened so quick, mostly likely when we were fighting with Jia and her people" Chan explains scratching his neck.

"CCTV?" Seungmin suggests, "No, they don't have camera footages during these types of auctions. But why would Choi Jia take Jisung away, I mean rumors say she likes girls" Jeongin stated. "Yes the rumors are true but remember they mentioned that Jia's younger brother, Yejoon was looking for his certain someone there" Again Hyunjin pointed out. "But why would Jia try to bring Minho down. I mean more clearly when Jisung was sold to her, she told him 'this battle hasn't ended yet Lee, I'll make sure to win' " Jeongin says as Chan's eye widened.

"Oh shit!" He says catching the attention of the others who were looking at him with owl eyes. "Chan Hyung, was there any type of incident between Minho Hyung and Jia?" Seungmin asks as Chan sighs and nods.

Jisung's Pov:

I wished that the ground would split open and swallow me right now. "Noona! Thank you so much! You bought the love of my life for me. I'm so grateful Noona!" Yejoon happily cheers as Jia held a smug look on her face as she smiled. "Hmm your welcome Joon, and remember since he's yours now you can do anything to him alright, don't be afraid I won't let that Minho get in between you" She states looking at me with threatening eyes.

"Really anything!?" He jumps up and down while Jia nods. All of a sudden, he pulls me by my wrist and throws me on his shoulder. I gasped at the sudden movement, I hated this jerk and pervy actions. He slapped my butt causing me to wince, "Oh so you talk! Talk again!" He squeals and then slaps my ass again only this time harder. I wince.

"Wahh i have a living doll for myself, I can do anything to you!" He opens the door to his room and throws me on his bed. Before I could even do anything he hovered above me, "Let's play my dear doll!" He smiles which made me very uncomfortable. But I knew to be the smarter one and kicked his crotch with my shin and ran for the door as Yejoon fell down whining in pain.

Exit! Exit! Where the fudge is the exist! I was running to God knows where and once I set my eyes on the big door I knew I had to go through it. But just as I stepped out someone gripped my hair and pulled me back inside as some guards shut the door close. "Minho's pathetic little bitch where are you going huh?" It was Jia and she was enraged.

"Ahh Noona! You caught my dear doll! He ran away when I was about to play with him!" He pouts and I felt fear in every corner of my body. "Well then tie him up then Joonie!" She says as a guard handed Yejoon ropes and he immediately tied my wrists and ankles again.

"NO LET ME GO YOU MONSTER! YOU BIG JERK YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH ME! I ONLY BELONG TO MINHO!" I yelled only to trigger him. "Oh no dolly don't say that. You belong to me darling and you always will. I'll make sure to make you scream my name tonight!" He cheers as the fear only increased but I didn't let it show.

"The only name i ever screamed was Minho's and today I will do the same. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TORTURE ME OR EVEN IF YOU KILL ME I WILL ONLY SAY MINHO'S NAME YOU BASTARD" I screamed struggling to escape from his grip. His eyes darkened with every word I said and he slapped me harshly across my face.

"Well then you bitch, let me remind you, Minho will die if he dares to come here and if you want him to live then keep your pretty mouth shut!" He gripped my hair tightly and pushed me inside closing the door shut.........

Probably like the longest chapter I wrote but oh well y'all deserve it.

Anyways take care and stay safe tho!

Not proofread!
Adios~ Jae