ଓ₊˚ ⛸・ Ice Rink,, <3 [Modern au]

(THE TWO ARE DATING EACH OTHER IN THIS ALREADY BTW)
((I LOVE LOVE LOVE HAVING ICE SKATING APART OF ONE SHOTS I HAVE TO INCLUDE IT IN SOME WAY😍😍))
(((There's Yasu x Leon in this (his closest friend, if you don't like the ship u can always imagine it as someone else w/ yasu)))

It was a cool afternoon, the two girls watched as the trees swayed from the window. The younger looked over to the darker haired girl and smiled. The other girl smiled back and pulled her in for a hug.

Minutes had passed without them realizing, then suddenly the door swung open. It was none other than Yasu. "Guys I wanna go skating" he pouted, Juno glared at the boy while Saeri sat there thinking. "It doesn't seem like that bad of a idea Yasu," the lighter haired replied. "Seriously??" Juno groaned as she hugged Saeri again "I don't wanna go ice skatingg, it's so boring and hardd," she said in annoyance. Saeri giggled at Juno's comments and placed a hand on her cheek, "You are aware that you can always ask for help, right?" "I don't ask for help, Sae," she responded. Saeri pulled her into a kiss before turning to look at Yasu again.

"She says she wants to go too!" Saeri said happily. Yasu smiled a huge smile and skipped off to his room to get changed, eager for the outing.

Juno glared at the younger, upset. "Oh come on it can't be that bad Juno, besides I'll be there for all of it." She smiled and held the older one's hands "I love it," Juno said without noticing, Saeri tilted her head in confusion, "What do you mean?" she inquired. Juno kissed the girls cheek, "Your smile," she said as she walked off to her room to get changed too. The lighter haired girl turned a rosey pink before shaking her head and searching for clothes.

Saeri wore a simple plaid dress and some long socks, she brushed her hair and put in some clips for wherever she seemed fit then put on some makeup before heading downstairs.

The girl ran over to Juno, hugging her tightly, she smiled at Juno and she did the same back, "You look fashionable," said Juno, "Likewise," responded Saeri. The elder held the younger's hand and Saeri placed a hand on Juno's cheek before pulling her in for a kiss. The two girls pulled apart, the both red. Saeri let out a little laugh as she watched Juno stay still and silent before she pulled Saeri in for another kiss. Yasu walked downstairs batting his eyelashes as he usually does, waiting to be praised over his looks. He stood still in his spot, jaw dropping as he saw the two girls kiss before speaking up. "AHEM" he exclaimed.

The two pulled apart again, "Hi Yasu," said Juno plainly, Yasu's jaw dropped further down before making a dramatic gasp. "HOW DARE YOU. NOT MAKE ANY COMPLIMENTS TOWARDS MY AMAZING OUTFIT," he yelled. Saeri laughed before complimenting it "Your outfit looks very pretty, Yasu." "Thank you Saeri, Juno, you should be more like Sae, she's honestly the best," he said jokingly.

Juno rolled her eyes and signaled Yasu to come over and he did, she held his hand(PLATONICALLY IN A FAMILY WAY) and then Saeri's with her free hand and walked out the door.

After a while of driving and many u-turns and pit stops for Juno to yell at the GPS, the three arrived.

Yasu got out the car and sprinted to the building entrance as Juno took her time and helped her girlfriend out. The younger smiled and thanked her the two walking hand in hand to the entrance where Yasu was impatiently waiting and constantly checking his phone. "You sure seem eager, Yasu," Saeri said in her quiet voice. Yasu nodded "A 'friend' of mine with be joining us." He replied, smiling with blush on his cheeks. Juno dramatically gasped as Saeri giggled, "My Yasu, who's like a brother to me, HAS A SPECIAL FRIEND ALREADY??" she said while fake sniffing. "He grew up so fast," she jokingly teased while fake sobbing.

Yasu rolled his eyes as he put away his phone, deciding for the three to head on in without his 'friend.'

Saeri ran over to one of the seats by the rink before sitting down, Yasu following after her while Juno collected the three's skates from the counter. She came after shortly handing the skates to them. Saeri untied her laces and put away her shoes and put on her skates, lacing them up.

Yasu did the same, double knotting his laces to make sure they aren't lose, Juno like the other two as well took off her shoes and laced up her skates. The three sat there in silence for a couple minutes, staring at the rink. "Okay let's go!!" Saeri said enthusiastically as she got up and headed towards the rink entrance. She hesitated trying to get on the ice but eventually did and skated along.

Juno watched as the younger skated, she was so focused and went with what was happening, she looked beautiful too. "Someone's staring," Yasu said as he nudged his dearest cousin. Juno blushed slightly out of embarrassment from the comment and slapped him softly and replied "So what? She's my girlfriend it shouldn't matter." Yasu being Yasu laughed at her and went to get on the ice, Juno followed him. He helped his cousin onto the ice and instead of receiving his well deserved thank you he got a push from her before she tried skating off. Then she fell face first.

Saeri skated over to check on her, to see if everything was alright. She eventually helped the darker haired one up. "Wow, I knew you were bad at skating, but not this bad, Juju," she said jokingly. Juno rolled her eyes and held her hand, kissing her before turning away.

Saeri smiled and blushed, instructing Juno on how to get the base layer of skating.

The rink doors opened once again, a familiar face to the three, especially to Yasu. "Leon!" Yasu said happily as he skated over, Leon smiled and sat at the seats outside the rink, having their butler tie their laces. They thanked him then went onto the ice and was reunited with Yasu. "Hi Yasu," Leon said in a quiet voice. Leon wasn't the best when it came to words but they always tried to make a good impression with them.

Saeri helped Juno skate over the other two, "Oh hello Leon," Saeri said, Leon nodded, Juno stared in a 'welcoming' way. Yasu eventually took their hand and skating off with them, the two being in sync. Juno rolled her eyes watching the two of them "Showoff," she remarked, Saeri giggled and gave her a hand, "How about we try, Juju?" Juno nodded and they went in the middle of the rink, skating together, every once in a while Juno would get wobbly or Saeri would go too fast but the two were doing well. "You've gotten good at this love," Saeri said, "I only learn from the best," replied her lover. The compliment made her blush as Juno laughed.

Leon and Yasu eventually left the rink for a few minute break, to drink water and catch their breathe.

Saeri skated hand in hand with Juno, "Wanna go take a break too?" asked Saeri. Juno shrugged "Whatever you want, princess," Saeri blushed at the name while smiling. The two skated out and sat on the benches, having water and whatnot. Juno placed her hand on Saeri's as she laid back then pulled her into a kiss. Saeri, surprised, turned a rosey red shade.

Yasu stuck his tongue out at the two girls and got on the ice with Leon, they went around a few laps before going to the other side of rinks benches to kiss. Juno, satisfied with her kiss, got up and headed back onto the ice with her girlfriend.

After a couple more minutes the four agreed on heading home, they changed into their shoes and returned the skates, heading towards the car, Leon stayed by the door for a bit on their phone. Yasu walked over and asked "Something wrong, Leo?" Leon nodded "My phone is basically dead and I don't know the way back home by walking from here," they replied. "Y'know, you could always stay the night over, if you and your parents are okay with that, my parents like expect guests every other day." Leon smiled and reached for Yasu's hand. The two both walked over to the car and sat inside.

"Are we there yettt," said Saeri, repeatedly, Juno groaned and looked at her in annoyance "Sae, we haven't even started driving be patient." The younger sighed and looked out the window, Juno rolled her eyes and started up the car and turned on the ac and gave Saeri her phone to play with. She smiled and hugged her and went to play games.

They all put on their seatbelts and Juno started driving home. The end!!!

(This chapter has been in development for so long I swear)