6|Van's Plan

Y/n had a great movie night, who knew Mr. Satan was such a great actor? Not only is he the savior of the universe who defeated Cell, he's an amazing actor! Swoon worthy, for a guy named Mr. Satan his eyes sure are angelic.

Super Buu followed Y/n with a woeful expression.

Y/n turned her head and sighed, "What is it now Buu? You don't have to come in today, nothing needs fixing," she said, noticeably irritated with him. Buu frowned, "Are you angry?" He asked. "Why wouldn't I be, Buu? You threatened to kill Van! You lied to me and you could've seriously hurt someone," she said.

Buu looked down, "You aren't seeing the full picture," he said. Y/n sighed, "It seems I never am with you, Buu. If you can't be honest with me I don't think I want to be friends," she said as she began walking away from him faster.

Super Buu placed his hand on her head, "If I told you, you wouldn't like me very much," he told her.

Y/n turned around, "Well if you don't trust me enough to tell me, how do you know?" She asked.

Super Buu crossed his arms, "Stupid girl! You're missing the point," he yelled at her.

Y/n eyes widened, "Goodbye Buu!" She  yelled as she walked away from him.

-

At work Legume was working the register while Y/n cleaned tables.

"Where's Buu, Y/n? I haven't seen him since last week, is everything alright?" He asked curiously.

Y/n sighed, "No, I don't think he is. He's been so odd lately, I just don't know if he should keep this job, he has this intense hatred for Van, he even wanted to kill him," she said, "I can't have a potential murderer on the crew," she said.

Oh, little did she know.

Legume sighed, "Oh, give him a chance, Van isn't the easiest guy to get along with. Hell I'm not too fond of him. I've got a feeling he stole my watch," he said.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, "Oh, yeah? Why so?" She asked. Now she was having some doubts, Buu had never lashed out the way he did before, he was literally fuming.

Legume leaned against the counter, "Well, one day I left my watch on the counter while I was cleaning tables, the chemicals we use are really strong so I didn't want to tarnish it my watch was missing for a week then I see Van has a new watch, it looks just like my old one. Now I didn't want to cause any trouble but he keeps showing it off," Legume admitted.

Y/n furrowed her brows, "Well enough! I'll get rid of Van, I don't need thieves working for me," she said.

Legume looked hesitant, "Woah! I don't want the guy to loose his job, I just want my watch back! It's a family heirloom," he told her.

-

The pure rage Super Buu felt was close to what he felt when fighting Vegito. Not as intense as actively seeing Van wound Mr Satan and Bee but the way Y/n wouldn't belive him and refused to let him touch Van rubbed salt in the wound. For the first time in a long time he was genuinely hurt, even if it happened 4 years ago and Van couldn't remember it, he sought revenge. Van didn't deserve to be brought back by Porunga. He wanted to get rid of him again, this time for good, the power of the dragon balls should've never been used on such a worthless stain on society.

If it weren't for Van, Buu would've been happy, he would've stopped killing and lived a good life with his best friend and dog but now he was isolated again.

He was sitting on top of his house watching over Y/n's house waiting. He knew Van was planning to do a robbery on her home while she was at work because he listened to the whole conversation. He waited, patience wasn't his strong suit but for Y/n it was worth every second.

Honestly he was hoping she'd gift him with cinnamon rolls if he did a good job catching a theif.

He waited, and waited and waited even more but nothing seemed to happen. Y/n even went inside.

Nothing happened until late at night, Buu had fell asleep and Van pulled up in his hover car, his roommate Smitty in the front seat right next to him, the two armed heavily, they got out the car and made their way to Y/n's door, still sleeping Buu didn't notice.

Van kicked the door in and proceeded with his rifle in hand and Y/n left her room feeling horrified, "Who the hell is out there?" She asked as she peaked from the corner with her bat in hand.

Van had a mask to cover his face and as did Smitty, "Give us the money, hag, we know you've got 50,000 zeni just lyin around somewhere," Smitty said rifle drawn.

Y/n placed her hands on her hips, "Is that what this is about? After my money, eh, Van? I always knew you were ill-intentioned but I gave your sorry ass a chance," she said, "If you want the money you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands and believe me killing me does you no good. You'll never find it," she said.

Van chuckled, "Oh, is that so? Well, on our little movie date, I noticed you keep a capsule in your bedroom drawer. Is the money in there?" He asked.

"Why would I tell you? Making your job easier isn't in my best interest," she told him.

"It is if you want to live," Van muttered, "Drop the bat and walk forward with your hands where I can see em and you'll be spared, we just need that money," he said as he walked forward, as asked Y/n kept her arms raised and walked forward, she was going to lead them in the wrong direction.

Van shot at the ground, "Faster! Consider that a warning shot," he said, hesitantly Y/n walked faster, she had no clue how she'd make it out of this one alive but luckily for plot, Buu heard that gunshot.

That sound, that was the sound that shattered his world, he jolted up out of his slumber and noticed Van's hover car in Y/n's yard so he groggily got down from his house and walked into Y/n's house quitely.

Y/n lead Van all the way to the bed room and then stopped, "Well, now I just need to find the money for you, Mr. Zant," she said.

Van nodded, "And make it quick," he said just then he felt a strong grip along the back of his neck as Buu lifted him up off the ground and Y/n gasped, "Buu! Get him out of here," she encouraged him.

"With pleasure," Buu replied with a smirk as he threw Van, he went straight through the wall and that was enough to alert Smitty that the gig is up. There's no way in hell he'd stay and see what Buu could do to him.