•Cast|| Playlist|| Extended Summary•

❛𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥...❜

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨ ✦ ୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 & 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨ ✦ ୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑﹕ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚡 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗.

❛𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵

❛𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵...❜

.•♫•♬• 𝙎. 𝙇𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙯 •♬•♫•.

0:58 ━━❍─────── 3:35

╰☆☆ ℰ𝓍𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓎 ☆☆╮

❛𝘖𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦?...❜

❛ 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 。。。I'm supposed to be burying the past, but most days it feels like those memories are burying me. ❜

Meadow-Rue Lennon is a fresh face at William Mckinley High. Seemingly evicted from her past, and dragged to a present where she has to pretend things are okay. A mouth full of lies, and eyes which more often than not display an array of turmoils. Meadow-Rue is halted by the ghosts of the people she has lost, as well as her own phantom of the girl she once was.

After the loss of her mother, she's forced to board a plane and redirect her entire life. The city she abandoned was replaced by a small Ohio town, and her guardian became man she hardly knew.

William Shuester, Spanish teacher, glee director, and Meadow-Rue's uncle. Someone who knew scattered bits and pieces of her history, and the way tragedy intertwined with it, but not the full story. No one besides Meadow- Rue did and that's how she planned on keeping it.

However... there's always a chance a certain group of theatrical losers could lure her out of her shell. Especially when one of their glee club members happened to be a rather enchanting noirette.