Midnight Fellatio

Harry woke in the middle of the night, his vision blurred as he looked around. It took a few moments to realize he had passed out in Severus's bed, he turned around to see Severus sleeping next to him.

Harry's head was swimming at the idea that he was sleeping in Severus's bedroom...in his bed...together under the silk sheets. No way! He let me sleep in his bed? He looks so calm like this...and naked...

Severus was dead asleep, curled up on his side. Previous to him lying down, he didn't want to disturb Harry after falling asleep.

Harry moved closer, moving the sheets off Severus's body. He only had on his black silk briefs, which did nothing to hide himself. He's hard...what is he dreaming about I wonder? He inched down a little, snuggling against his stomach.

The room was pitch dark with the exception of one black lit candle on top of the nightstand. The wax had been burning for a few hours, dripping down the cylinder body till it hit the silver base.

Harry just noticed the lack of clothes on himself, blushing at the idea of them both nude wrapped in silk. He moved a little more, not wanting to disturb Severus's slumber.

Severus quietly groaned in his sleep, leaning on his back with a light snore.

Harry froze, waiting for Severus's snores to even out. Phew! That was close...he climbed between his legs, watching for any irregular movement. He looked down in awe, licking his lips at the sexual display infront of his face.

The only sounds in the bedroom were the hushed ticks of the wooden wall clock, mixed with the crickets outside humming their sounds of the night.

Harry dipped his fingers inside the stripe of Severus's elastic on his briefs, pulling it down slowly.

Severus didn't move, still lost in dream land. He was dreaming of his youth, remembering the simpler times before Tom Riddle became the Dark Lord.

Tick tock....tick

Harry lied between Severus's naked thighs, covering himself with the silk sheets.

Severus's dream slowly faded, replaced with a tingling sensation. It warmed his abdomen, stirring him awake. Wha...what? He opened his eyes, looking down to see a head sized bump under the sheets. Oh Salazar...

Harry lapped his tongue flat against the round sides of the head of Severus's cock, sucking it softly between his lips.

Severus lifted the sheets, his eyes wide. "Harry...what are you doing?" He asked sleepily, a quiet moan leaving his lips.

"Saying thank you." Harry whispered, licking the slit, feeling Severus twitch against his tongue.

"For what?" Severus questioned, his thighs opening more without realizing.

Harry kissed down Severus's shaft. "For letting me sleep over." He pressed his wet lips against the seam of his balls. He started licking the shape of them, stroking his fingers up his inner thighs.

Severus blew out a slow exhale of air, relaxing further into the bed. He enjoyed how much Harry wanted to sexually please him, looking down at that mouth that made his legs quiver.

Harry took all of Severus into his mouth, his soft lips beginning to bob over the hard flesh. I really like doing this for him...how he tastes, smells, feels.

Severus moaned from how hot Harry's mouth felt wrapped around him, the way he looked at him during. "Such a good boy." He whispered, bringing his hands to pet his messy brunette locks.