Chapter 2

Lappland had just left Ptilopsis apartment a few minutes ago to go for a walk after dinner.
"Ahh that steak was so freaking good!"
She was unaware that she said that so loud and was now being stared at by a few civilians and one unique individual.
The unique individual who also happened to be a sarkaz had taken an interest in Lappland and decided to follow her.
Lappland was unaware she was being followed....until she sniffed the air and detected an unusual yet oddly pleasant scent coming from behind her which prompted her to turn around, but no one was there so she turned back around.
"Hello"
Lappland freaked out and fell backwards onto the pavement.
"Jesus christ don't just appear like that when I turn around, wait who the hell are you?"
"Just call me W"
Lappland was confused by the name, she couldn't tell if the sarkaz woman was serious or not.
"That can't actually be your name"
"It is my name though"
"Alright...."
"So what's your name miss Lupo"
"Its Lappland"
"Oohh...I like that name"
"Now I wanna know why you were following me"
"Well I took an interest in you when you kind of yelled about your dinner out loud"
"I did?"
"Yeah, must be embarrassing"
"Not really....I'm used to being stared at...incase you couldn't tell by the crystals on my leg I'm infected"
"I noticed"
"you do not run from me, but instead approach me willingly knowing im infected?"
"I don't see a problem with you being infected, I'm around infected all the time, also I'm a bit crazy"
"Oh you too? Well actually according to others I'm insane more than I am anything else..."
Lappland looked up into the sky.
"Sometimes I just wanna end all my problems, I already tried earlier but my best friend stopped me....which was unfortunate"
"No no no....I cant witness anymore suicides, I will not allow you to end your life Lappland"
"Why do you care? You don't even know me"
"Because I've seen enough suicide already"
"I only have one thing to live for in this world now"
"What's that?"
"My partner Texas, who left me some time ago after an incident I'm beyond obsessed with reuniting with her, it is the sole reason that keeps me moving forward"
W's eyes widened at the name.
Texas....Texas.....oh my god that the one lupo that works for Penguin Logistics and helps Rhodes Island.
"I can't believe it.....your looking for her?"
"What do you know her...you her friend too?"
"No, we've met on the battlefield a few times"
Lappland glared at her and pulled one of her swords out to kill her, Lappland swung her sword towards W's neck.
*CLANK!* But W blocked it with her knife.
"DID YOU HURT HER?!?!"
"I didn't kill her, but I've cut her a few times though, and she's nearly been Caught in my explosions multiple times"
"So you did hurt her YOU Y....YOU HURT TEXAS!?!?"
Lappland was enraged her blood was boiling and  her strength was increasing from the anger.
"HOW DARE YOU!"
Lappland started to push back W's knife and pulled out her other sword.
"Clearly I've made a mistake....wait a minute why are you so warm right now?"
"What?"
"I Asked why your so warm"
"Because I'm in heat... and i havent been laid in months"
After that Lappland lost focus and put her swords away as her brain went back to horny mode.
"You know W.....your kind of hot, and you got some....amazing legs"
"Oh my....w-well thank you"
She was just trying to kill me and now she's telling me I'm hot and that my legs are nice?
Did she just Completely forget she tried to kill me?
"I think....we should be friends"
"Uhm...sure"
Lappland put one one of her hands on W's shoulder and leaned on her.
"W.....have you ever had sex before?"
"Y-yes of course"
"Thats good to know"
Wait a minute...that's right she has a tail.....oh my god she has a tail she could totally use that to....
"Say....have you ever used your tail before?"
"My tail?"
"Have you ever used your tail to fuck another girl?"
"Uhmmm.....that question is a bit out there"
"Answer it...."
Lappland grabbed W's tail.
"Eeek! please let go of my tail"
"Ahh....is your tail sensitive?"
Lappland squeezed W's tail even tighter
"Please stop!"
"You didn't answer my question"
Lappland walked behind W and squeezed her tail as tight as she possibly could with both hands.
"Ngghhhh p-please s-stop!"
"Then answer my question"
"We are in public someone will see this!"
"Oh....so it's be OK if it was in private? Is that why your freaking out? And ANSWER the question"
"AHHH Y-YES I HAVE USE MY TAIL FOR THAT BEFORE"
"See that wasn't so hard was it?"
W was panting pretty hard after that, a bit of Saliva even dripped out if her mouth.
"L-Lappland do you have somewhere we can go? I need you to do more of what you just did"
"Oh ho....so you were enjoying it? I was only grabbing your tail"
"M-maybe..."
"I do have a hotel room I'm staying at with a friend"
"Can we go?"
"Sure....but only if you'll use that tail to fuck me"
"Oh...I'll wreck you with my tail"
"Awesome, should we go now?"
"Yes"
"Alright W...prepare yourself"
Oh my god....I found someone to get laid by... and its a hot Sarkaz lady that agreed to use her tail on me...this may be even better than sex with Texas....well i doubt that but hopefully she can stick around and we can do this whenever I need it