Chapter 10

Selene: Selene x Dream has a limited edition out in this very moment so get it while you can

Selene: Selene x Dream has a limited edition out in this very moment so get it while you can. Once the collection is sold out, it will not be making a return so let's romanticize our lives with this collection.

tagged: SelenexDream

3,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

Storm flew out early this morning with his siblings to visit Daniel who is preparing for a big exam. I really wanted to fly out with them but I am contractually bound to continue working on my new Netflix series which we have fallen behind in.

"I'm so happy that you came to see me on set." I smile at Iris while brushing through my wet hair. "What are you doing with that camera?"

"Vlogging." Iris points the camera at me. "Say hi."

"Just make sure not to catch my boobs in the shot." 

Iris snorts, "It wouldn't be the first time that the world has seen your nipples."

"Ouch." I give her a nasty look while flipping her off. "That was a low blow and if you weren't my sister, I would have kicked you out."

"What I meant to say is that you have great boobs." She winks at me and I playfully roll my eyes.

"Nice save." I look at the camera lense. "Hey vlog."

"How do you look so perfect at four in the morning?" Iris sighs while turning the camera to the mirror so she capture her own reflection. "You need to tell me where you are getting your facials done so I don't have to beat my face."

"Bitch, you got perfect skin." I wave her off as I text the director for my call time since my glam team haven't arrived yet. "My team are late which means someone's getting fired."

Iris laughs while pointing the camera at us, "What you guys don't know about Selene is that she is a total diva? Nobody likes working for her because she is no fun at all on set

Iris laughs while pointing the camera at us, "What you guys don't know about Selene is that she is a total diva? Nobody likes working for her because she is no fun at all on set."

"That's a lie but lowkey true." I giggle. "I just don't like wasting time especially when we are on a tight schedule. If I need to be on set at 6.45 then my makeup needed to be done by 6.20 so I have time to prepare and wear the look."