Chapter 27

Selene: Selfish

Selene: Selfish

The Music Video is out for your viewing pleasure.

8,000,000 likes ~ 15,000 comments

---

My record label have finally peaked interest in my music after seeing how well it did in the charts and on multiple streaming platforms. The music video to Selfish was delayed but I was finally able to get a copy of my music video so I could release it to all the fans and it reached a million views within an hour which is incredible. 

Storm captured my reaction on camera before apologising for the way he reacted when I was filming the music video. I understand why he reacted negatively to me shooting in a nude thong but I had a vision which was brilliantly executed and it honestly looks like a dream sequence.

It was never about showing off my assets but about bring art to life and living in the fantasy that I had created.

"You have been the queen of Netflix for two years now." I smile as stills from all the series and movies that I have appeared in show on screen.  "What has it been like for you to have so much success on the streaming platform?"

"The crazy thing is that I did not anticipate this much success as people had only known me for my business, SelenexDream and my music. I was blessed with the opportunity of appearing in Strangers Things and working with the talented Mike Flanagan on Haunting of Bly Manor." I pause as the audience react to my words. "That opened a new world for me as I had no interests in being an actress but it was an opportunity presented to me and I took it. Killer Intentions was my breakout role which also became the most watched movie on Netflix which still blows my mind to this day. Mother and In the Dark came out that same year so it was pretty surreal to be the face of Netflix in such a short period of time and gain all this recognition."

"Speaking of Mother, you won the Best Actress award as Best Actress." Everyone sighs in adoration as an image of me on stage with my Oscar appears on screen. "What did that feel like for you?"

"It was a career defining moment that let me know that I was exactly where I needed to be. Acting was something that I had been doing for two or three years at the point so it was the craziest thing to happen to me."

The interviewer then turns to my dad who has been sitting patiently.

"Stanley Mitchell."

"Present." My dad clicks his tongue at the interviewer which makes everyone laugh. "At your service."

"You have been making movies over thirty years but you first saw success in the last ten years." A montage of movies that my dad has directed pop up on screen. "What was it first like for you to be recognised for your work?"

 "What was it first like for you to be recognised for your work?"