Rahat s regret

Om meeti abhi n jazz r walking in an amusement park .....

It's oms idea to take meeti to places where  most of the kids find happiness n joy   he is positive she will smile atleast looking at the little children joyful giggles ...

But meeti is just normal no excitement r joy she just followed them ..... She wantedly ignored the little children around her ...

She had mixed feelings ... One said of the world .. people r being abused in their own homes  y their own people , people r starving  to death on roads n the other side  here people r laughing enjoying spending money for enjoyments n fun   ... Irony some have everything n other have nothing ...

She tried to avoid the unnecessary thoughts ..  she  went to exhibition near her orphanage once few years back ... She had money for one ride  which she saved for months but then she saw  a cake shop .. she can have only one of those ... She had to decide life was tough to choose for the poor ...

" Meeti , which ride u like to go first .." jazz asked 

" I don't know ,  I never went on these raids , u choose di " she said slowly ...

Om is worried seeing her lack of interest ... She is clearly showing signs of depression ...

  " We will go for rollercoaster ..." Said om  .. making all the 3 turn to him

" No ..."😭 Said jazz she is  sacred of it ...

" But u have to  , try to fight ur fears jazz  , if u never even try  how will u win over that fear  ... May b u will not like it for the first time .. but u will b scared less when u do it next time  " om indirectly said to meeti to try to fight rather than sulk in misery silently ..

Despite no no I'm dragged jazz n abhi convinced meeti .. n all sat on the it ..

Meeti suddenly felt scared .. she is after all a human she is sacred of height s .. y she won't when she was thrown down a  Clift to die ...

She wants to get down .. she felt fear she is sacred to die  ... Everyone is

  " I don't want to ride pls let me down " she asked om who is sitting beside her all excited for the ride ..

Om expected this ... He held her shivering palm n said " it's too late meeti , the ride had already started  can't get out now ... Ur scared of heights " he asked

Meeti held his hand tight unconsciously n noded yes .. with tears

  " I'm scared of heights too ... It's a secret don't tell this to jazz  .." he said keeping a scared face ..😥

Meeti blinked .. " if ur so scared then y did u even suggest such a ride .. r u mad " she said with a bit anger

" I just wanted to try ... To fight this fear  as I said before " om acted fantastically like he is scared .. meeti wants to hit his head  ...

The raid started to speed up .. n meeti s fear reached heights ... " Aaaaa" all
  Screamed when the ride took its original turn ..

  " Momyyy ...bachav , aaaa , " I'm screamed dramatically

" Stop. ..pls stop ..." Jazz screamed

" OOO yaaaa ..I love it " screamed abhi ..." I'll kill u idiot " jazz screamed in panic seeing her husband enjoying it all while she is screaming in fear ..

Meeti closed her eyes tight ... Chanti hunuman chalisa ... holding oms hand tight ..

   " Meeti ...open ur eyes n see how beautiful heights can b ..all u have to do u change the way u look at things . Just think like u r waiting a tv screen it will scare less .." Some one said near her ear