childhood memories

Om  is trying his best to make meeti  b friendly with him again like before ..
But she is not willing to let her heart get any type of hurt once again .. she is building walls around self .. it's a defence for herself after the heart break she got in past

She is protecting herself. As she realised she  had developed a kind of feelings for om  , she is getting attached to his presence  around her .. she is liking the amount of attention n care he shows towards her ...  She was really happy in all senses  in between these people  

After knowing om already had someone in his heart she completely closed her heart for him ..   started behaving very formally with him ..

    Om was  cursing himself  for the blunder he did  , he should not have told her about his childhood love   

  Nandini aunty too noticed the changes in meeti , how she is keeping herself  in a  shell  
" Om .. i think u should  tell her about ur childhood  , how u guys r connected  , this will definately make her realise  u r talking about her  not anyother girl   she need to know this , otherwise she will really go far away  from us   "  she suggested

   but he is really not ready to say it out ... At this moment there is no guarantee hoe meeti will take this ...om is also having doubt does she even  remember him    when ever this thought comes in his mind he becomes restless ...  What if she forgot him ?

Meeti  came down  with her  bag .. ready for classes ..today's  there is an audition  like an exam   n she is a bit nervous ..

  Nandini aunty again  said to om to just open up with meeti ..with her eyes ... N om noded ..

They left ..on the way. 

" U look well prepared for today's test" he asked n she  just noded  " what about u ? " She asked 

Om smirked saying " well today I'm going to sing a song I wrote about someone special ..years back.  "  Inside om is thinking ..today I'll give u a little reminder of ur childhood  ..  i wish u remember me ..

Meeti gulped the lump   ..she asked out of curiosity   "  so she is also a musical person "  

Om hummed saying " she loves it  , back then she used to sing  in church  , that's where I met her for the first time ...  She is  9  then , with two pigtails   white frock  with a crown made of flowers  , for the first time I saw how an angel in real life looks like   " he said giving a little bit hints   n watched her expressions by the rare mirror ...

Meeti frown  ...church !  She too used to go to church near her orphanage to sing    at first for the free  chocolate flavour dry cake they gave to childern who came to sing ..but with time she used to get lost singing. N she loved dancing in rain  humming a that time famous movie song ..     she never had any chance to learn music ..what ever she has was natural ....

A smile came on meetis lips thinking about her childhood  .. thought she had very little  she was happy. ...
  Her eyes turned wet ... thinking   how good it would b  if she never grew up n remained a child ..with no pain n suffering  ... No heartbreaks 

  "  U know , apart from music she loved playing with rabbits n birds  in the nearby park  .. that's where I  dared to go n started a conversation with her for the first time  " om said  smiling like a  fool ..

Meeti  saw at  om  waiting to listen more .. think  atleast om is lucky enough to have love in his life ...
   "   I was scared  first to talk to me .. but  she came along  when I have her a dairy milk   , I can still remember that dimple Wale smile she gave me when she saw that chocolate   ... That was the second i decided  I wanted to see that smile  everyday for the rest of my life    , u know what she did with her chocolate " om was saying all this with a huge smile ..