Chapter 1

Amaya woke up to the sound of Dudley having a tantrum. What a great way to wake up..... She thought. Amaya changed into a really big oversized midnight blue sweater. She had to fold the sleeves five times to be able to use her hands. She looked at the calendar and it was September 1st. A rush of excitement went through Amaya's blood. She packed her things to go to Hogwarts, then she went downstairs and ate her breakfast. She then got her trunk and took it to the car. They drove to King's stone then Amaya went to Hogwarts express. There she met Ronald Wesley and Hermione Granger, all three of them were best friends since their first year at Hogwarts. They all got on the train and to the very back compartment. They chatted about what they did during the summer holidays until they got to Hogwarts. They were all in their fifth year at Hogwarts. When they got into the castle and went to the great hall to wait for the sorting ceremony, they saw a  toad-faced woman that Amaya saw at the ministry. After the sorting was over and Dumbledore the headmaster got interrupted by the toad-like faced woman "We at the ministry take education very seriously" then Dumbledore finished his speech and they all had their feasts. They went to their dorms. When Amaya went to her dorm she found a surprised........