Chapter 2

A/N: Disclaimer I do not own Harry Potter, all rights go to JK Rowling 

"Talking"

"SHOUTING/YELLING" 

"Thoughts"

~Parseltoung~

[Goblin Language] 

#Beast speak#

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE MALFOY!" Amaya shouted staring at him in horror, this was my 5th year at Hogwarts we just come back from summer break.

 "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE POTTER!?" Malfoy yelled glaring at Amaya venmously.  

"This is my dorm Malfoy," said Amaya glaring at him as she sat down on the bed glaring at him. "Also would you lower your voice? you're giving me a headache," She said massaging her head in exasperation.

"It is not!"Malfoy said annoyed. "Calm down you two" Said professor Mcgongal. "SHE/ HE IS IN MY DORM!" they said at the same time. 

"That's because you two are sharing the dorm, before you say anything the Slytherin dormitory was set on fire by Professor Flitwick ''said Professor McGonagall. 

"So now I have to share my dorm with my tormentor... Great just great" thought Amaya sighing tirdly. " Okay," said Amaya In a low voice. Amaya knew why she specifically was chosen to stay with Malfoy. She was the only one in the Gryffindor house who could deal and put up with him without exploding.

After Mcgongal left, Malfoy sat down next to Amaya on the bed to process what just happened. Surprisingly enough Malfoy was the one who broke the awkward silence in the room " Might as well get to know each other better since we are sharing a dorm." he said. There was a small pause in the room. 

"Okay," said Amaya, " Maybe we can play truth or dare," she said.

 "Okay I guess, do you want to start," said Malfoy unsurly.

" Sure, truth or dare," she said,

 " truth," said Malfoy, " What is your favourite subject?" she asked.

"Potions, my turn, truth or dare," He said curiously. Amaya looked thoughtful for a second weighing the risks of each.

"Truth," she said

"What is your favourite subject," He asked curiously, Amaya stopped to think for a second while he waited for her answer patiently. 

"Unlike popular belief, it's magical theory and transfiguration," She said thinking back at the time Ron would tell her and Hermione how Amaya and him would become Aurors together and rolled her eyes internally. Malfoy looked surprised for a second before schooling his face into a blank mask. "Anyways, truth or dare," Amaya said nonchalantly. 

"Truth," Malfoy said curious about what she would ask next.