Chapter 9-

Hi I'm back!!! Sorry abt disappearing:( I feel rlly bad bc you r all so sweeeeet <3333
Anyways Idk what imma do but we're gonna roll with it :)
_____________________
______________
_________

A few weeks later :)'

Gus POV-

Me and Matty were on a date. A small picnic in the forest before going to the ruins. I was joking around with my illusions basically just acting stupid. "I love you, you stupid dork." I froze. "What?" Matty stiffened. "Ummmmm... nothing..." I bounced up and down slightly. "Did you just say you love me?!" I smiled brightly, looking down at the other witch boy, who was sat down, sandwich in hand. "No...." He said, clearly flustered. "I love you too Mattyyyyy!" I basically jumped ontop of him, embracing him in a loving hug. "Shut up dork..." He buried his face into my shoulder, obviously trying to hide the fact he was bright red. It was cute. "I quite like saying that." He hummed in response. "I love you jerk" I whispered in his ear. "Love you too squirt." (Looking glass ruins reference <3333)

______________________
_______________
_______

Sorry this was so short guys <3
I just want to get u some content since I was logged out 4 so long!!
Also, the old man from the ruins does anyone know his name??? If so please comment bc Idk and im stupid so yeah :)
Bye <3333