Chapter 11-

Matt POV-

I woke up in a daze. I was laying on a sofa in the owl house. All I could remember was Bria knocking me down onto the ground. I turned my head, my vision still slightly blurred, I noticed someone next to me. When I gained my vision back I realised it was Gus, his head was laying on the sofa next to mine. My hand was in his own. "Gus?" I said quietly, causing him to wake slowly.

Gus POV-

I woke up to Matty's voice, wait... Matty! "Matty! You're awake!" I felt a wave of relief wash over me. He giggled slightly "yeah. Why are we here? The last thing I remember is Bria coming over to me." I frowned, "you can't remember what she did?" He just shook his head in response, "I'm hungry, do you think I could grab some food?" I just nodded. Matt tried to stand up but fell backwards ontop of me. I blushed slightly and helped him up, supporting him so he could walk into the kitchen. "I'm sorry about all this Gus. You don't need this, I should be looking after myself, I should be used to this bullshit by now..". I felt my heart break seeing him so fragile and almost broken. "Don't apologise Matt, you have nothing to be sorry for this is all that stupid bitch Bria's fault." I felt so angry at Bria for everything she's done to Matty. I swear I'll kill her for this.

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘~~~~♡ 
(Word count: 262)

Quick a/n
Hiii guys sorry 4 the late updateeeeee I kinda a)forgot about it b) I had exams n stuff
I'm thinking of experimenting after the next few chapters just to see if I'm cringe with certain things lol. I'm also gonna get rid of my owl house one shot book bc it's not getting any attention and I've forgot the plot of my Raine x Eda one while being half way through writing it.

Sorry for disappearing again there'll probs be rlly slow updates.