Chapter One- The Burning Flame

*READ DESCRIPTON FIRST*

~ Y/n Pov ~

As soon as I became conscious again, I was hit with a wave of pain, it spread all over my body- as if it was my blood However, I manged to stand for a few seconds before falling as I expected. Just as I was about to hit the floor, I felt two arms rap around my upper body, catching me before I plummeted onto the rigid ground bellow me. I turned my head swiftly, only to be met with a pair of orange eyes, they looked like they were the embers of an ancient fire, however, there was no trace of annoyence or anger in these eyes, only amiability. She gave me a warm smile in which I returned in an act of politeness. "Hi!," She squealed. " I'm Amber, It's nice to meet you!"

~ Amber's POV ~

"Hi! I'm Amber, It's nice to meet you!" Was my choice of words in that very moment. You may wonder how she ended up lying on my bed and in my house? You see, I was patrolling Mondstadt- more precisely, near the beach as I was looking for some hillichurls that had been spotted near the beach, and suddenly, a girl came falling from the sky. Now as a member of the Knights of Favonius, it was my sworn dutiy to save anyone I could- unless of course, they was an enemy in which I would punish or  eliminate   accordingly. Luckily, I was able to catch her just in time. I decided to bring her back to my place in hopes that she would be a good person-she definitely looked like it. I was about to place her into bed but I noticed what she was wearing was probably not going to be comfortable for sleeping in so I did the thing most females would do to other females, change her.

(Y/N's Pj's)⁶

After I had finished with that, I lay her down in my bed and decided to have a walk back outside and hunt for some Dandelions for the Flower Shop

After I had finished with that, I lay her down in my bed and decided to have a walk back outside and hunt for some Dandelions for the Flower Shop. However, as soon as I was only a few centimetres away from my house, I heard the farmiliar padding of feet. I assumed she had woken up so I quickly rushed back inside to greet and calm her- or if needed, attack her, and saw her falling, yet again, I manged to catch her.

~Y/N POV~

Immidently after she spoke, I lowered my head. I was to nervous respond. I'll admit this, I don't really have any friends, the only person who actually likes me is my little brother. After a few seconds I noticed what I was wearing and looked up, blushing from embarrassment in which she giggled at. "I'm Y/N.." I mumbled, finally gaining the needed courage to speak. "Nice to meet you Y/N! I hope you enjoy your stay-" Amber began to say but I cut her off. "Woah woah woah slow down, my stay?! I wasn't planning on staying lady- I mean Amber, I got places to be and things to do like.. finding my brother!" I stated quickly as I pushed her off of me, I'm sure she could hear the worry in my voice in the last few words I said but I hope that she didn't.

~Amber's POV~

I can tell Y/N is the type of person who gets stressed easily. "Hey Y/N, I'm sure your brother is going to be around here somewhere! However, I can teach you a way to cover more ground if you'd like?" I said as a short, warm smile appeared on my face from a habit. Y/N gave me a quick nod. I decided to get her some new, temporary clothes- I felt quite mean actually, I didn't give her an option to pick from my collection, I just threw random clothes at her! Luckily, she manged to make a perfect outfit!

(Y/N outfit)

I already had my attire on so I didn't need to dress myself

I already had my attire on so I didn't need to dress myself. I didn't actually remember buying the clothes We, someone must have gotten them me, possibly my best friend- but, that's irrelevant right now, Y/N looks stunning! We was almost ready to go but I remembered something. Y/N will need a weapon! I quickly just grabbed her a sword and thrusted it into her hands.

(Amber's outfit)

~Y/n POV ~

In all honesty, I was confused but not because of the sword or anything. Why did I feel like I could trust Amber? For all I know, she could be evil and I could be walking right into her trap. Just as I was about to think into greater depth of this situation, I noticed a tiny being in a river, they appeared to be drowning. I moved unconsciously yet rapidly, grabbing a nearby fishing hook and fishing her out. She looked about 7 Years Old, she had long, luscious while hair, adorable sapphire coloured eyes, a.. odd outfit and a crown-like object floating ontop of her- she was floating herself! But nothing was surprising me anymore so I didn't even question it. She introduced herself as Paimon and thanked me for saving her. "No problem Paimon, in return, could you do me the honor of joining my journey of finding my brother?" I inquired, all of my once invisible courage went into asking that. I didn't even bother to think if she was an evil human or anything. Only because I had a sudden urge to protect her.

(Paimon)

~ Paimon's POV ~

~ Paimon's POV ~

"Wait really?!" I said, I mean you couldn't blame me, I was shocked. Only a few moments ago I believed I was going to be sleeping with the fishes and now I'm being asked to venture out into the unknown world with a complete stranger. Although I do need a form of protection.. "Sure!" I exclaimed, happy with my decision and I believe this girl was as well. "What's your name?" I inquired.

~ Y/N's Pov ~

"Oh how rude of me, I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you!" I answered, I was quite excited now, I already had two allies in this mysterious dimension. I hoped I would be able to retrieve more.

~ Amber's POV ~

"HEY," I yelled at the top of my lungs, "Let's gooo!" I said, moving my arm forwards as if I was directing them. I began to walk and after only a few seconds, I heard the sound of feet moving behind me. I have a feeling that I have made a life long friend.