Chapter Two- Learning How To Fly

~Amber's POV~

After a whole lot of walking- well for me and Y/N, we arrived at our destination. Galesong Hill. It's a place where everyone learns how to fly and they get tetsted, if they are able to pass successfully, they are given a windglider
licence- a winglider is what we fly with here at Mondstadt. "We are here! Now, let me show you why" I exclaimed, I couldn't wait to show Y/N what I can do seeing as I was the best glider In Mondstadt.

~ Y/N's POV ~

I immidently looked down, feeling quite worried at how far away we were from ground. I looked up at Amber- she was about to jump off the damn cliff! I couldn't let her commit suicide right infront of me! "AMBER NO!-" I manged to scream before she did it. She jumped.

~Amber's POV~

"AMBER NO!" Y/n screamed. I definitely scared her when I jumped off the cliff then. Of course, I didn't die, My glider was able to release itself using the comfort from the air, that's all. I began to raise myself using a nearby Wind Current just to show Y/N I was okay. I also decided to be a show off and shoot a nearby hillchurd when Y/N was able to see me.

 I also decided to be a show off and shoot a nearby hillchurd when Y/N was able to see me

~ Y/N POV~

I rushed over to the edge, hoping I'd see Amber clutching onto something underneath the cliff or that she landed somewhere safe and close so I could pull her up again but no, I didn't see her at all. Just as me and Paimon began to panic, I felt a powerful force of air on my face, which quickly led to my hair being blown behind me and away from my eyes- I also had to seize hold of Paimon as she was being pushed away by the force of the wind and I saw her. Amber, Amber with a pair of wings. Once she saw me gawping, she laughed extremely hard before coming over and landing right infront of me, hands on hips.

~Amber's POV~

I couldn't stop myself from laughing for quite a while. After I manged to stop myself, I spoke. "Hey Y/N, that was me gliding with my windglider, that's what we are here to do. I'm gonna teach you how to glide!" I said, with a smile brighter than the sun itself.

~Y/N's POV ~

I stood silently for a moment, I was contemplating if I should agree to do this- I mean, I would be risking my life if I did.. "Fuck it, sure!" I had said it now, I couldn't go back. Not even a second later I felt heavier. "Y/N your practice winglider is on now" Amber explained. I looked at her for a moment. "E-erm how does it work?" I asked with a small stutter. I hoped it would be simple enough. Luckily it was, Amber just explained that you jump when the wind picks up and you just fly! Simple! Right?..

~Amber's POV~

I just knew that Y/N was scared of doing this but I HAD to convince her otherwise she may never have the chance or confidence to do it again! "Come on Y/N it will be fun!" I stated, taking Y/N's hand into my own. Y/N allowed me to do this reluctantly. I began to step forwards, towards the very edge of the cliff and I was dragging Y/N with me and Paimon floated next to her in hopes of incouragement. "Okay.. now!" I screamed as I jumped off with Y/N.

~Y/N's POV~

"Okay.. now!" Amber screamed before she hurled herself off the cliff- along with me! I screamed at first and squeezed my eyes shut, hell, I almost fainted. However, the wind decided to aid us and quickly pick up speed. Our wingliders revealed, stopping us from plummeting into the ground. "You can open your eyes Y/N!" Amber said, she had to speak alot louder though due to the mass amount of wind. I decided to take her advice and noticed I was flying! I put both arms beside me and outwards, I accidentally let go of Amber's hand but I didn't realise until we went over a river and I saw our reflections.

(Amber Flying Next To Y/N)

As soon as I noticed Amber wasn't holding onto me I began freaking out, I was turning around, going lopsided and more

~Amber's POV~

I saw how well Y/N was doing and she let go of my hand, I allowed her to do this, she didn't realise this until we went over that crystal clear blue river then she started freaking out. I was trying to calm her down but she ended up knocking into me. Stupidly, I accidentally seized hold of one of her wings as I was trying to grab something to keep myself up and we both went flying downwards. I was attempting to save us but I felt something sharp hit my head and everything went dark.

~ Y/N's POV ~

I noticed Amber had her eyes shut and wasn't moving. She was unconscious. As soon as I realised, I clutched hold of her and shut my eyes tight, preparing for an awful pain to hit. Surprisingly, that didn't come. I opened my eyes once more to see my windglider was open yet again! Thank the gods! I began to get myself together and try to turn around and get to the ground I sadly missed. However, luckily the Wind slowed down enough to allow me to descend, getting lower and lower to the rock hard floor. I flipped myself over so I'd land feet first, I manged to do that, however, it made my legs hurt a bit so I fell forwards. I was caught- I knew it couldn't of been Amber though as she was still in my arms. Who is the person who caught me?