Chapter 3- The Sea Of Fortune

~Y/N's POV~

I covered my eyes with my free arm, to block out the rays of light that were insisting to be near me at this very moment. I stay there for a few seconds before I realised I wasn't lying on the ground. I quickly jumped up and got my sword out, I was still clutching onto Amber though.  "My my, so fiesty" A unfarmilar yet alluring voice announced. I assumed it belonged to a male due to how deeply it was pronounced. His voice was so.. attractive. I was cursing at those stupid rays of sunshine that was forbidding me to see this males face.

~Amber's POV~

I felt like I was finally waking! I was able to open my eyes and stare at Y/N. She had her sword out and was pointing it in random directions while she had her other arm securely wrapped around me. I smiled at this before I stood and aimed my bow and arrow in the same direction as Y/N did, I think she was surprised when the arrow head lit into flames. I think she wasn't aware of visions yet, so,  I'll explain that to her later.  "Amber really? Now how could you not recognise your best friend!" As soon as I heard this, I lowered my bow and arrow with a sigh. I already knew who it was. Kaeya.

~Y/N's POV~

I didn't understand what Amber was doing or why she was lowering her only source of protection, but, I held my guard. The man came closer so I could actually see him, he was super sexy! I was only able to see one of his Diamond coloured eyes as it glistened in the sunlight as the other was locked away with an eye-patch. If you stared for to long, you may think you was lost in sea. His ambrosial hair reminded me of a day that I went into the beach- back in my old home. Me and Aether was playing in the water as a big, strong wave came crashing right behind us, he began laughing his little head off while I was crying, he was always stronger than me in the crying department. I had clearly been staring for to long as Amber tapped me on the shoulder and spoke. "Y/N, this is Kaeya" She said with a small sigh while "Kaeya" was just smirking at me- but hey, none can blame me, he's irresistible!

~Amber's POV~

I had to tap on Y/N's arm to get her out of her weird little trance, it clearly startled her as she jumped a bit but as soon as she did, I comforted her and hugged her. She hugged me back and whispered something into my ear. "Hes hot!" Y/N said as a smirk randomly appeared on her face.

~Kaeya's POV~

Amber has already informed me of this girl. I never was able to get her name though, but that was irrelevant right now. "So, how bout we get on with this test professionally, hm? What do you say darling?" I inquired, looking into Y/N's (eye colour) eyes.

~Amber's POV~

Oh how I hate that annoying ass smirk he does! However, I think he might have his eyes on Y/N.. I don't know what to do, all I know is that we have to do this test, and fast so I can ask him.

~Author's Notes~

Hi! I hope your having a good day. Also, if you like the story please vote! I'll write more chapters eventually.  Have a good day!