Chapter 6: Battle in the Cosmos

Finding them wasn't very hard, or hard at all for that matter. They were in a small asteroid field with SpaceGodzilla sitting on a rock throne absorbing radiation while Hedorah was going around and eating any bit of scrap metal that came her way. It certainly was a meagre existence, to have been created to killing the Kaiju you were derived from, only to fail at that goal. But, then again, Ghidorah's plans always came crashing down like that, never once being a success.

Thomas landed on the edge of the Asteroid Field, immediately gaining the attention of the two girls. "Well then... I could... use a... fuck boy..." The lack of long sentences and simple words told him that SpaceGodzilla had a serious lack of intelligence. "Just be sure to give me a turn." Hedorah was much more intelligent, yet lacked experience, due to not being formed from an experienced Kaiju. "As if. You're going down you test tube freaks!" Thomas charged at them as they responded in kind.

Hedorah fired her eye laser and SpaceGodzilla fired her Corona Beam, both of which he promptly dodged. However SpaceGodzilla's blast curved around and tried to come after him, so he did a combat roll under Hedorah's attack, making the two collide and cancel each other out.

Thomas then unleashed a Explosion Release Fist onto SpaceGodzilla and blew her back into her own throne, if one could even manage to call it that, or even call it a chair for that matter. He knew that SpaceGodzilla relied heavily on ranged attacks, like the Corona Beam and her Crystals, because she had very little physical strength compared to the real Godzilla. Downside of being created by from a Crystal, which don't have very good structural integrity.

Hedorah was more complex to fight. She had equivalent strength to Godzilla, at least she did prior to the power up, and had acid blood, meaning he had to destroy her without touching her. Luckily his techniques covered that criteria very well. He spun around to her and unleashed a Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist, which sliced her into multiple pieces.

Hedorah managed to extend herself to pull back together, and SpaceGodzilla healed her injuries, each thing lowering their power dramatically. It was exactly as he had predicted, they lacked any actual power, they were merely on a temporary boost due to having absorbed so much of what they needed in a short span of time.

SpaceGodzilla and Hedorah tried to retaliate at him, but he quickly dodged and made their attacks collide again. He landed behind Hedorah, which made him note that she did have a nice ass, and then retracted his Cosmic Mask to reveal his face, to which he then fired his own atomic breath along with two more concentrated blasts from his hands, the atomic breath started carrying Hedorah into SpaceGodzilla, while the other two pierced both of them, dropping their power levels both back down to their original levels at which he stopped firing but they continued until the slammed into a particularly large asteroid.

Both clamoured apart from the other a prepared to jump as he covered his face back up with his Cosmic one in preparation for another clash, only for a sudden blast to come in from the side, hit the asteroid, shoot and land between the two and then on Hedorah's opposite side, lock them down, make Hedorah's body semi-tangible to the point she couldn't escape, shoot up and repeat these things around their chests and necks, then down and pinning their legs down, and lastly they shot up two final times and gagged and blindfolded the two.

Thomas was understandably left standing there with body language to say, 'What in the name of Ever loving fuck just happened?!'. Then he finally heard something land beside him, drawing him back to his senses enough for him to turn to who had just done that.

She had bone coloured armour, although it only covered her head, shoulders, bottom half of her breasts, hips, and her legs from the mid-thigh down, ending in sharp 5 in heels, the rest of her body was covered in black armoured latex. At first he would've just been annoyed that yet another alien had made their way to Earth, since they'd been dealing with such for over 3 years now! But he quickly noticed how familiar her energy felt, and after a moment of tracing it back, he realized that it was borderline identical to Ghidorah's power. He wanted to get pissed and unleash a Nuclear Fission directly into her face, but she acted before he could and in the most unexpected way for Thomas.