Welcome Home

Jeremiah was the first one out hospital the doctor gave him fluoxetine to help with his depression Jeremiah was having episode which would cause him go crazy and smash things. "Jeremiah what's wrong" Maddy said touching Jeremiah shoulder Jeremiah flinched and pushed Maddy and made her fall and hit her head. Jeremiah found her an hour later passed out with blood all over the floor.Jeremiah called the cops they rushed Maddy to the hospital and arrested Jeremiah for assault and he couldn't be bailed out til Maddy woke up.

Dashawn was the second one to come HOM with everything going they got married at the hospital church chapel and now Lia was Mrs.Amelia Ella Brown. "Good morning Mrs.Brown" Dashawn said handing Lia a plate of Breakfasts. "Dashawn baby you just got out of the hospital your supposed to be resting". Dashawn joined Lia in the bed. And picked up his breakfast and they begin to eat Lia jumped when she felt a sharp pain in the stomach. "I think the baby just kicked me" Lia said grabbing Dashawn hand placing it on her stomach. Dashawn felt the kick and started Crying. "Thank you for giving me this" Dashawn said kissing Lia on the lips.

Jordan was the third one home they couldn't have a party cause Jeremiah was in jail,Maddy was in a coma And King was in the hospital. "Do you want to go somewhere" Jordan asked Bre looked up from her phone. "What" Bre asked shocked. "I'm sick of this city we should run away" Jordan said "u mean go on vacation" Bre asked No we clear accounts pack our bags don't tell anyone and run away" Jordan said. Bre thought about for a minute then said yes so they cleared there bank account pack there bags and went somewhere, nobody would find them. When the group noticed that they were missing they put out a police report out but they were presumed dead.

King was the last one to come home he had healed fully and was now walking on his own he didn't want a party since everybody in there friend group was going thru it. So Addy just brought him home and help him into bed. Addy walked into the bathroom and saw king was crying. "What's wrong"
King cried. "I miss my car" Addy laughed. Your such an Ass whole" Addy said. "I know but my car" Addy and King both started laughing. They heard a knock on the door. Addy answered the door. "We found out who was in the black car" Addy and King stood there shocked. "It was Rosie and Rana Rodriguez  we found her body floating in the lake a couple of days ago". Addy and King there shook. "Her grandma has named you and Dashawn as main suspects" the cops arrested King and Dashawn.